5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a Nikon D80
I bought this for my Nikon D80 and on arrival found it to be a perfect fit and excellent quality. Easily takes the camera with a 18-135 Lens attached, spare battery and memory cards.
Published on 25 July 2007 by Nick Elliman

3.0 out of 5 stars TLZ 20 for Canon EOS350D
Published on 29 July 2006 by M. D. Rugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a Nikon D80, 25 July 2007
This review is from: Lowepro Rezo TLZ 20 Toploading Bag for DSLR and Short Zoom (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but not really for DSLRs, 30 Dec 2006
R. M. Dewsbery (Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've used one for the last couple of years with my Fuji (an s602z, but Fuji kept that shape for a whole range of cameras). Fits perfectly.

I'm surprised to hear that Lowepro suggest it for digital SLRs, though - the Nikon D40 will not fit in the bag (and that's one of the smallest DSLRs around). The bag just isn;t deep enough, even with only the kit lens on the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 21 May 2007
Mr. S W. vanOs "Revd. Stephan van Os" (Winchester, Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item for my Fuji Finepix S6500fd and it fits comfortably inside the case with room for just a few extra items, memory cards, batteries, filter etc. I have other Lowepro products and this one is up to the same high standards and specifications we have come to expect from this brand. An excellent choice and a better price than on the High Street...

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR FUJI FINEPIX S9600, 11 April 2007
I bought this case after looking at loads of different web sites, I wanted something compact, and it is, It fits my fuji s9600 tight with a bit of space at the bottom for a couple of filters; also the front pocket can accomodate 2 sets of spare batteries and a couple of extra memory cards. The inside is made out of some cloth really gentle with the viewer and/or lenses. Superb!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars TLZ 20 for Canon EOS350D, 29 July 2006
M. D. Rugg - See all my reviews
Nice bag, well made, good price Amazon. I've had LowePro bags before and they are good and last forever. Unfortunately I ordered it for my EOS350D, on the strength of measurements quoted on Lowepro's own web site which are incorrect. The measurements specified with the actual product received are larger, so the camera is not an ideal fit and rattles around a bit. I should have bought the Rezo TLZ10 but I can't be bothered to go through the hassle of returning it. Be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my DSC-H2, 12 Mar 2007
Simon Berry (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I nearly bought one of the Sony cases for my Cybershot DSC-H2 until I saw this case as part of a DSC-H2 package on another site. I came back to Amazon and found it to be a lot cheaper than the Sony cases, and decided to get it.

The camera fits very nicely inside and the separate accessories pocket takes a couple of spare batteries (AA size) and would also hold a few memory cards. It wouldn't hold a lot else though and the camera won't fit in with the lens convertor fitted, but I just hang the convertor and the lens hood that came with the camera on the strap.

I wouldn't actually want anything bigger, I've just been out at the weekend walking around taking pictures and it's a nice size to carry around. Feels like it offers decent protection from knocks etc and I would assume a bit of drizzle as the material is quite thick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling light, 7 Jan 2007
This is not my main bag. I also have a Lowepro Slingshot 100 which carries all my camera gear. However, that can get pretty heavy and is often left at home. The Rezo TLZ20 holds just the camera with a standard zoom attached - in my case a Nikon D50 and Nikon 18-70. There is just enough room for a spare battery as well. But the best thing is it's light and goes over your shoulder and means you have your camera with you when you would otherwise have left your main bag at home. Lowepro use excellent materials and have soft linings to protect your equipment. Good stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for Olympus E-500!, 31 Jan 2007
S. Keens (Salford, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this bag following my purchase of an Olympus E-500 D-SLR. The main pouch fits the camera with standard lens attached very nicely, while the space remaining beside the lens is perfect for keeping a spare battery and memory card. The quick release clip on the top of the bag ensures that your camera is only ever seconds from being ready, yet the stretchable fabric around the sides seals the whole thing to give at least 'splashproof' protection when closed. There's also a pocket on the front of the bag which fits a battery charger and cable, although the velcro fastener that keeps it shut is a little flimsy.

Overall, this pouch-bag is a neat, tidy and comfortable size for safely storing an Olympus E-500 securely yet ready for use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection but a snug fit for Canon EOS400D with 18-55 lens, 11 Jan 2007
Steve Ward (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
I got my bag free when I bought a Canon EOS400D with 18-55 lens.

Initially I thought it was fine, but then I added a UV filter and it turns out the case is very snug, verging on slightly too small. If you fit a strap to the EOS, then there is no room to fit it in the case and it has to hang outside. Another problem is that the case is slightly top heavy so doesn't hang well from the shoulder strap. These issues shouldn't put you off but just be warned.

There is room in the front pocket for a spare battery and memory card, but not much else. If you have more accessories, then you need a bigger case. I suggest trying your camera in the case at a retail store if in doubt, then buy from Amazon to get their good price.

On the plus side its a great quality case and offers good protection for the camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Canon 400D, 6 Jan 2008
Fits a Canon 400d with stock lens snugly, about an inch of room on the top but this is useful for holding other stuff.