5.0 out of 5 stars So original and so amazing, 27 July 2004
Andrew Mark Tyler (Southend on Sea, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: To Let (Audio CD)
I bought this album when in Australia after a friend of mine saw him live. I stood in the shop for about 45 minutes and could not stop listening to the cd. It was like nothing I had ever heard before and I have fallen in love with it. The album has a variety of funky songs such as To Let and Timber and Wood in which his use of the didge and weissen board are something else. Then there is also some slow and very beautiful songs like Little Chief and Where do we Fit In where the softness of his voice really gets the heart. You only have to look on the inside cover and observe the range of instruments he plays to see how talented this guy is. Buy this album it is very special. Then if you like it buy his others too as they are also amazing. Get him heard of here and maybe he will tour and I can go see him live.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet As, 29 Nov. 2009
D. Newton - See all my reviews
This review is from: To Let (Audio CD)
What a great album from one of Australia's finest, anybody who loves John Butler Trio will love Xavier Rudd, I have seen this man so many times and loved all of his music. A really talented bloke!!!!

To Let
To Let by Xavier Rudd (Audio CD - 2012)