5.0 out of 5 stars wooden garage

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, but the lift could be improved
Published on 15 Nov 2010 by fishbiscuits

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wooden garage, 10 May 2010
this toy arrived within a few days of ordering. My husband put it together and remarked on the quality. I am a registered childminder looking after children from 1 year to 9 years and they have all played with this product daily across the age range. It is extremely well made and I have recommended it to two of my parents and would not hesitate in recommending this toy to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plan parking garage, 18 Oct 2010
Mrs. M. Walker (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my grandson's 3rd birthday 6 weeks ago and he has played with it every day since. A definite success!

4.0 out of 5 stars Depends on the child?, 21 Jan 2009
J. Clayton (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plan Toys 6227 Parking Garage (Toy)
Our 22-month old got this from his grandma for Christmas last year. A month later and he's played with it every day. He loves it, driving the cars round and round and crashing them into each other. The lift barrier survived a good 10 seconds, admittedly, but the garage itself has been picked up and dropped many times with no signs of damage and he takes the ramps off and puts them back on by himself. It's got to be his favourite Christmas present by a long chalk.
His birthday present is going to be road-and-rail set so that he can link it up with his train set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plan Toys, wooden garage, 19 Jan 2011
We are very pleased with this product, it is made of sturdy wood and was easy to construct.When assembled it was robust and gave a lot of enjoyment to our grandson during the Christmas holiday as well as some adults! There is definitely a lot of play value in this toy and it's construction means it will last a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, but the lift could be improved, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Plan Toys 6227 Parking Garage (Toy)
Bought this toy for my yongest son's second birthday. It was fairly straightforward to assemble, however there are a couple of problems with the lift: Firstly it is very small and only quite short vehicles will fit in it (the small Plan city ars are fine). Secondly, when I first assembled it, the lift kept getting stuck - its roof protruded a little too far into the garage itself and kept fouling the floor edges as it was raised up and down. Half an hour of unscheduled DIY later and it was fixed... I did this by removing the lift and sanding down the protruding edge until it moved freely. In hindsight I should have returned the item, but there would not have been time to get it replaced before the big day (NB I did not buy from amazon as on this occasion I found it cheaper on another website).
Anyway, Despite these problems it is solid and sturdy, and combines well with other Plan city toys such as the road set. My son and his older brother are thrilled with it and both spend a lot of time playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Built to last, 25 May 2011
We chose this wooden garage because I have previously bought cheaper plastic ones, and the little parts just do not last. This one although more expensive, is definitely worth the money, if you want something that will remain intact for more than 2 weeks, and has been purposefully built to be played with by heavy handed young children (+ mums/dads) then this is the one for you. Doesn't take long to put together, and was very well received by our just turned 3 yr old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very robust, 22 Oct 2009
Henriette (Copenhagen, Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plan Toys 6227 Parking Garage (Toy)
Very robust wooden garage. Fits Plan Toys cars and other small (metal) cars. My 3 year old is really enjoying it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 3 Sep 2008
Sal (Manchester) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Plan Toys 6227 Parking Garage (Toy)
We were given this for 1st birthday present for our son. Now he's older we got it out of the box and are very disappointed. The ramps come off and are not permenently attached to the garage. The arm on the lift is easy to pull off by a young one. The petrol station under the garage is hard to reach as it's so far under the main body of the garage. The cars and helicopter and lift are okay - but difficult to find much positive to say about this product. I wouldn't buy it again nor recommend it to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 18 Sep 2013
C. E. Roper - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plan Toys 6227 Parking Garage (Toy)
My grand daughter plays with it all the time and is her favourite toy at the moment. It is sturdy an.d fits well with her brio style toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Plan Toys Parking Garage, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Plan Toys 6227 Parking Garage (Toy)
The garage was ideal for my Grandsons second birthday gift, he found the turning wheel for the lift easy to manage and liked the ramps for the cars, however they do come apart easliy but I am sure they can be fixed with some wood glue. It took two Grandads to assemble the garage - but they were assisted by the two year old who kept running off with the parts!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›