4.0 out of 5 stars Best DVD for over 60s
Published on 22 Sep 2009 by J. H. Evans-jones

3.0 out of 5 stars quite demanding
I bought this for my parents (late 70s and early 80s) but frankly it would be better for me (very unfit late 40s). Maybe it would be OK for young seniors.
Published on 20 July 2009 by apricot lil

4.0 out of 5 stars Best DVD for over 60s, 22 Sep 2009
J. H. Evans-jones (Bodmin, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Than Stretch - Senior Fitness For Good Health [DVD] [NTSC] (DVD)
I've had this DVD for a year now and it has been really worth keeping at it. There is a daily 'fundamental'which has strengthened my back and stretched my hamstrings and improved my balance. The other sections can be done perhaps once or twice a week if you need more. The exercises need to be regular, given time to work and should be eased into gently without pushing. I'm a fairly fit 62 year old but with a bad back and this DVD has been fantastic to improve my general overall fitness.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Jun 2012
This is a brilliant DVD. I am 66 yrs and was having back problems and found this a big help. The only thing I found a problem with was the darkness of the DVD. The instructor was wearing black leggings in front of a black background and you couldn't see some of the moves.

3.0 out of 5 stars quite demanding, 20 July 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars knees bends arms stretch, 19 Dec 2013
DVD arrived within 5 days super service, have used and although am fairly fit, find that instead of the pounding I usually do this is nice and gentle and I have a fair amount of well being when finshed. not puffing and panting, butstill do a bit of cardio as well.

well done Charlotte

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 26 Feb 2013
Watched the DVD three times and liked it less each time. The instructor looked bored to tears and didn't motive me. One for the charity shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars feeling fitter, 25 Jan 2014
Pauline M. Sharp "mystery buff" (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
Since I have retired it is easy to fall into bad ways regarding your health, since I have been doing these exercises I feel so much better and fitter. They are not hard to do in fact they are very simple- done at an easy going pace, I strongly recommend this DVD to anyone over 60.

More Than Stretch - Senior Fitness For Good Health [DVD] [NTSC]