on 19 January 2013
Compact, light, can be stored away from sight. Good value as well. I just needed it for occasional use around the flat rather than a heavy DYI job, and it is light enough to fold away and store under the bed or at the back of a storage cupboard and take out quickly when needed.
on 7 February 2013
Bought these steps to keep in the house, following a very close shave with previous steps, where I was lucky not to break my leg! These are light to carry and with the handle, which provides support, are very safe and solid.
on 20 September 2015
Brilliant little ladder, I'm not so brave now I'm nearly seventy but this is great as I can stand on the top step holding on to the handrest to reach top cupboards and perfect for window cleaning. It's lovely and light to carry and very easy to open and close, well made and sturdy, I love it. Highly recommended.
on 20 August 2015
It's a nice step-ladder but it's a bit flimsy.
It's a shame that the actual steps are a narrow and should be made wider.
It's nice and light and for some unknown reason, most of the step-ladders
are made of steel and plastic.
Regards,
Dr. Tom Diamant
Email: Tooo1@gmx.com
on 13 February 2014
Receives the order promptly. Nice size, light and the height is just what i need to clean my kitchen cabinet. The only reason why I do not give 5 star is on marble surface it is kind of slippery especially after cooking. I guess I just need to improvise myself. Recommended.
on 9 September 2014
This product has met all my expectations. It is sturdy and light and easy to store in a confined space. The integrated bucket hook on the safety rail will, no doubt, prove to be very useful.
on 8 April 2013
This is an excellent, lightweight stepladder. Handrail is at set at a good, safe height. Very stable for cleaning my windows. Good price and 10 year guarantee. Very pleased withthis purchase.
on 1 September 2013
These cost a bit more than the cheapest but we were pleasantly surprised by the quality. Very stable, well made so they are tight and don't wobble. Bucket hook is a simple idea and useful.
on 13 May 2013
What a Well Made Item these are.Lightweight.Easy to move around and Fold/unfold.Perfect all round the house.At the price I paid they are unbeatable.Well done Amazon.Delivery very quick too.
on 23 September 2015
The ladder itself is precisely what I wanted. It is sturdy (and for a 6ft+ 14st+ bloke, that is quite important) and the steps non slip. Even on the top step I felt quite at home.