4.0 out of 5 stars Hammock support
The product is all that you need for attaching a hammock to a tree or post. What is NOT stated in the advertising is that there is only ONE support per package. This was not evident until the product arrived and I had to repeat the ordering process AND pay the additional postage for the seconfd support. Why are they not sold in pairs? - The hammock has two ends.
Published on 16 Jun 2011 by El Dooch

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really needed.
I bought two of these and as tree in my garden was so wide they didn't fit-word of advice check width/circumference of tree being applied to. Sent back and refund given. I went to local hardware store and bought two mammoth pig tail screws for 1.80( $3.00) each and they work a treat.
Published 11 months ago by G.Matthews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Hammock support, 16 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and great use, 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
Of course I am of the opinion that the hammock should come with these hooks and ropes automatically, but the hook and rope itself are very sturdy and did hold easily 200 kg (more than 30 stone for the british readers), so no problem there. Even too lazy to read the instructions it is very easy to assemble and to use. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammock Rope, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
When I saw the picture for the hammock rope, I didn't think that it would stand up to the job. The hammock I was buying took up to 250 kilos in weight and the rope in the picture didn't look strong enough to match this (to me it looks flimsy). I looked at other ways of securing the hammock on the selected trees in our garden and couldn't think of any other way, so I bought two of them thinking that I would probably have to return them. I was surprised when they arrived, the rope is thick and strong and the clip is huge and chunky. It was simple to fix and use and I have sat on the hammock with my two kids (far exceeding the weight limit) and had no problems at all with either the hammock or the securing ropes. I would have liked better instructions on how far apart the trees would need to be for fixing the hammock up properly, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the rope. I would buy these again if I got another hammock; if you bought the rope and fixtures separately, it would cost you more then buying them this way. All round excellent value. (Amazon might consider an up-grade on the photo as it doesn't do the rope and fixings justice).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong ropes, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
We bought 2 of these to tie it around trees for our hammock...very easy to set up and held its place around the trees.

5.0 out of 5 stars great rope, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
Really easy to set up and use, height adjustable, easy to take down again when finished, perfect.Product arrived within two days of ordering, happy to recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 April 2011
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
An excellent product - and many times better than it appears in the photo.

Decent thick, strong rope and a very sturdy attachment for the hammock.

Perfect for attaching to trees.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really needed., 20 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get any easier.... But you need 2 !!, 11 Dec 2013
Nick Bond (Great Harwood united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
I looked at this product quite some time ago, concluding that this will be very handy. As time want by, I had forgotten that you need 2. Or do you ?? That depends on your rope and knot skills. At least with just one of these, the tension adjustment is made nice and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you need, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
looks flimsy in the picture but the rope is actually thick & sturdy. The metal has rusted a little (8 months in the garden will do that)it has been very wet this winter & i really should have brought it in, but once you've got a hammock you never want to miss the opportunity to whip it out & have a relax.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly described product, you need to buy 2 units !, 21 Dec 2013
Nicholas D Jones (Brentwood, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazonas Smartrope (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased a hammock and this rope with buckle to aid suspending the hammock from two trees. I presumed incorrectly that the product being advertised contained two ropes, two buckles etc as hammocks normally have two ends. But no, so imagine my disappointment to discover there is one rope, one buckle. It was expensive in the first place, and now it's double price. I purchased hammock and rope/buckle as a present so double the disappointment. Thank you for nothing. Nick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›