5.0 out of 5 stars A moody, passionate album
A sublime collection of songs full of darkness and passion. Quite different from the later albums, but meticulously crafted as always by Wally de Backer.
Published on 18 April 2012 by LizzieT

3.0 out of 5 stars always a good listen
Amazon said that boardface was not available and refunded the money, however, when a cd came, I presumed it was Twirligig and didnt open until yesterday, when I was doing my xmas wrapping, only to find I had a cd of Boardface. Gutted for my husband, I am pleased though
Published 18 months ago by shani tanti

5.0 out of 5 stars A moody, passionate album, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Boardface (Audio CD)
Great lyrics, amazing variety of moods, sounds and rhythyms ranging from electronic to middle eastern percussion, reggae and smokey jazz. Great vocals by Michaela Alexander and Christine Auriant as well as Wally himself.
The romantic Here In This Place melts my spine, A Touch of Noir would make a great short film and Baby is simply a superb song. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars First and genius!, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Boardface (Audio CD)
If like Gotye you will be not suprised ;) Maybe sad, but if you love he's music it could be a plesure.

3.0 out of 5 stars always a good listen, 22 Dec 2012

Boardface
Boardface by Gotye (Audio CD - 2011)