5.0 out of 5 stars what can i say
10 out of 10 do's what they are meant to do and make doweling a lot better with the depth collars do a spot on job
Published 2 months ago by kevin123

3.0 out of 5 stars Dowel drills
Elsewhere you can read a review of a dowel jig I used in conjuction with one of this set of drills. I did poorly with it but once I had made my own jigs that I could clamp to the joint I had no trouble using this dowel drill.
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by Dennis the Menace

3.0 out of 5 stars Dowel drills, 18 Mar 2011
This review is from: Wolfcraft 2730 Dowel Drills (Pack of 3) - 6 8 and 10mm (DIY & Tools)
One other point, each drill comes with a collar that is used as a depth gauge when drilling. It is held in position with a grub screw. In my case it was unsuccessful as the helix of the drill was a poor surface to bed the grub screw on and kept shifting. Better to use masking tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars what can i say, 31 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Drills and collars, 13 Jan 2014
S. D. Thomas - See all my reviews
Just what I needed to control depth of drill. Wish I had bought these years ago as home DIY just got easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dowel Drills and necks, 12 Dec 2013
Fast, well packaged delivery and as ordered... Still to use although I have no doubt they will perform as well as other Wolfcraft tools I have purchased both recently and in the past...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent set of drills with collars, 28 Mar 2014
Mr. RONALD CARPENTER "SKINANDBLISTER" (FRINTON ON SEA ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
They are exactly what I wanted, especially the collars has I have more than 30 holes to drill
with a set depth

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well!, 13 Mar 2014
Peter P (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
These dowel drills work well with the Wolfcraft B4640 DowelMaster tool. Make sure watch the YouTube video instruction ... the instructor using typically Germanic precision in his explanations! Quite amusing, but the kit works well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value Value Value, 27 Feb 2014
Simply great value and very accurate in drill press. Used with new and old dowel pins great results. Simply great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Feb 2014
Just the job and cheap too. only done one project with them so far but they were invaluable. very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull, 12 Dec 2013
these where used to put a glass shelf back in a cabinet and where easy too use with keep them in my tool box for further use

4.0 out of 5 stars Wolfcraft 2730 Dowel Drills (Pack of 3) - 6 8 and 10mm, 4 Aug 2013
T. Counley (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
These three drill bits are probably the only three the occasional DIYter will need. I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, such a one but do need to do the odd job. The only criticism I have is that the set did not come with the allen key so I had to go and buy a set that cost almost as much as the bits.

ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)