5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product At a Great Price!
When I wanted to buy some WD-40 I thought I would have a look on amazon hoping they would be cheaper than the normal shops as it cost quite a bit so I was glad to see they are and I was shocked to see a bottle of WD-40 of 600 ml I didn't even know they made them so I was interested and I was surprised at the price but a good surprise and I decide to buy it...
Published on 14 Nov. 2011 by Christopher Briggs

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
As I havent received it yet 4 weeks later & have been billed for it what do u think my opinion is?
Published on 9 July 2012 by Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product At a Great Price!, 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)

When it arrived I was still taken back buy the size of it and it also comes with that tiny bit of tube that you can put on to the spray so you can be more precise when your spraying. I brought it so I could use it on my motor bike on the engine and the wheels but you can really use it for anything it really helps to protect and clean engine parts and etc.

All in all a great product and at a great price I will give it 5 out of 5!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and works well, 11 Jun. 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
I love WD40 because of its versatility and great number of different uses.

I've used it for all kind of things... The most recent being my bike shed which is locked with a combination padlock. Unfortunately the padlock had decided to become stuck and had rusted up a little. I sprayed with WD40 and the padlock is working perfectly once again.

Other things I have used this product on is my bicycle chain, squeaky doors, hinges in need of a little help, and also my car door - the key no longer wanted to go in and actually turn. Again, the WD40 worked a treat and I encountered no further problems.

Around the house it is like magic on skirting boards - as advertised, it really does get those scuff marks off! I had got so used to getting frustrated and endlessly rubbing them to get marks off. This makes life altogether easier....

I've had WD40 in all sorts of different dispensing packets over time from normal sprays through to those with the straws etc. to be honest, for my everyday needs, I just buy the cheapest available option these days as I find that they are all capable of doing a good job regardless of the delivery method.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars WD-40 - Very versatile product, 16 May 2015
Paul E (Derbyshire (UK)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
I've used WD-40 for many years, mainly on cars and motorcycles. It's ability to repel moisture from vehicle ignition HT leads and electrical systems, is well-known. I carry a tin of of WD-40 in the boot (only in the cooler months for safety reasons) and it's proved helpful on a number of occasions to cure engine misfires.

WD-40 is quite effective at freeing up most rusty or seized-up parts by soaking the item for a while. This depends on how badly the part(s) are seized, but this usually does the job.

One of the more unusual applications I've used WD-40 for, is to remove tar stains from a carpet ! This is a last-resort method if the more traditional ways don't seem to work. Apply directly to the affected area (try a small section first) and leave it to soak. Use a clean piece of rag to mop up the residue. You can use conventional carpet cleaning products to complete the process.

Very versatile product - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight window, 20 Oct. 2011
D. Burl (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
I had double glazing fitted about 5yrs ago and all the locks and hinges were tightening up. A squirt of WD40 on all moving parts. Job done all working smoothly. Wonderful stuff.
No problems with the supplier. Use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been said a million times before, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
Has so many uses I doubt there are many homes that do not have a can of this somewhere in the house, it's an essential for so many jobs including softening sealants !

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin..., 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
I bought this to lubricate and clean, guess what...?

It lubricates, cleans, looks exactly like the I image as well, result!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its WD!, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
WD40 Always good and does the job. Many many uses. The big can is awesome wish I had found that years ago. What more can I say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for a proven product, 29 May 2014
R. M. Coleman "R Coleman" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
There isn't a great deal to say here. WD40 is an excellent product that I use regularly, which can be used for many purposes. One use I found was cleaning the dirt off bike chains! It is generally used as a mild solvent and/or for lubricating pretty much anything that moves. This can is very big, although manageable, and will last me a while!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money cans and a great item, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
Great stuff. Value for money with the size of the cans considering I was paying £9.99 for two 400ml cans and now I've paid two pound more for nearly double the literage! Very good product, WD40 has a use for just about everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's WD40!!!!, 25 Jun. 2013
Spectre (Parsons Green) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WD-40 600ml Aerosol (Automotive)
A simply great product for cleaning & protecting metals & stopping those awkward squeaks on my gates & doors around the property. I also use it as part of the maintenance of my Concept 2 rower.

WD-40 600ml Aerosol