Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: CLASSIC|Change
Price:£1.70+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 25 January 2014
Tried but wore down to a point prematurely. Went back to my 6" length of green garden hose which i use for internal wall and floor tiles and external paving; trimming 1/2" off when it wears, which is about 6 months. Only downside is my garden hose is getting shorter.
on 12 December 2011
This style of - I would term - 'gadget' tool is widely available and I guess if it gives you an incentive to finish off a tiling project then it'd done it's job.

In reality for the DIYer it is a help, though there are other solutions and I am not sure a pro tiler would use it.

The tool itself is plastic and sturdy, which is good to see. The flat end of the tool acts as a scaper to take of excess grout, whilst the ball end allows you to run down the grout lines and push in the grout and get an even finish.
on 14 April 2016
I bought it to try and tool down silicone in deep gaps along the bottom of the skirting. It didn't quite work for that as it wouldn't fit, but it's a good little tool and made of strong plastic that won't snap at the first bit of pressure. I'm sure it would be good for the job it's intended for.
on 2 June 2013
This tool is well worth having in your toolbox, I have used it twice since I purchased it, it is amazing the difference and how quick you can obtain a even finish on the grout.
on 20 August 2013
this is a very good product, and does exactly what it says on the tin. I would readilly recommend it to anyone else
on 14 May 2014
Need this as a must in you tool box for tiling and grouting. Buy it you will not be disappointed.
on 2 May 2013
Started fine, but the ball end soon became worn and 'V' shaped. Plastic is not the right material for reliable use.
on 22 October 2015
These do exactly what they say they do. Much better than using your fingers or a bit of plastic pipe. Did a whole bathroom and still good enough for the shower room too if I get around to it.
on 15 May 2016
Useful and hard to replace with any other tool for doing the specific job it does. Fast delivery. Recommended.
on 15 July 2015
Bought this with my grout reviver and it saved me hours and made the job look like a pro had done it.