Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 25 August 2004
This is the best swiss army knife I have ever purchesed. The knife is built better then any other swiss army knife because this knife is the official knife used by the swiss soldiers. This knife is a must have for anyone.
on 15 September 2010
Another fantastic product from Victorinox. This is the Soldier model as issued to all swiss soldiers up until 2009 (now replaced with a different model but still hopefully available for a while yet). The materials are high quality. The build quality is both strong and well finished. The main blade is thicker than that on most other similar sized knives from Victorinox. The other tools are high quality and up to the jobs they were designed for.

I collect pocket knives and this one is the one I most often carry due to its size, weight and features alongside the fact that it is legal for pocket carry in the UK. The blade's cutting edge is under 3" long and it does not lock open and this makes it lawful to carry without any excuse other than it is a useful everyday tool.

I don't know how people manage without a pocket knife. Actually I do know how they manage - they keep borrowing mine.

It should be a legal requirement to carry a small pocket knife such is their usefulness in day to day life and this fits the purpose.
on 28 June 2010
This was a 21st birthday present for my brother. I was recommended the make by a friend and was extremely pleased with the knife. There are only a few tools but this is what I expected, as I was looking for a high quality product. The knife is very well made and looks very smart. It was an excellent purchase.
on 7 April 2009
Okay it's a bit sad, being so enthusiastic about a pen knife, but it's the quality that has encouraged me to review.

I wear a suit most days,the metal handles don't get scratched by coins and keys etc, and find it an invaluable day to day tool.

An absolute gem.