Colour: Onyx|Change

on 13 May 2010
I always take this with me where ever I go. It is so compact and does everything that a Swiss army knife can do. I absolutely love it. It is pretty sturdy too. I was trying to get some screws off my laptop and my screwdriver broke. I used the screwdriver on this and it was awesome. It is really very handy to have. A very good buy. I will certainly recommend it.
on 26 June 2010
A fabulous little gadget that goes everywhere with you, you never know when you might need scissors or even a pen! Make great presents.
on 13 June 2014
I'm now on my third one of these Swiss Cards (yeah, that's how much I like them!) - To clarify, I'm yet to actually break one, since the construction is top notch... The problem is that I keep forgetting to remove them from my wallet before going through airport security, or, on one memorable occasion, before appearing in court... To give evidence for the prosecution... Not because I'm an evil super-villain...

The problem is that the cards are easily recogniseable on x-ray scanners due to the blade, and airport/court security take a very dim view indeed of you when they spot them... Particularly Itialian airport security, who nearly gave my wife a heart attack when she saw a security guard armed with a machine gun leading me off into a side room with no explanation...

So, in summary, these are the finest wallet tools on offer - great range of features, really well made... fit nicely into a credit card holder in your wallet... Just REMEMBER TO REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR WALLET BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE WITH X-RAYS! Otherwise it starts to get expensive... and embarassing...
on 11 May 2012
I bought it as a present for my wife to replace a Swiss army knife. Its very compact and has all the little things you might need if stranded somewhere without, say, a pair of scissors. Well made and durable but then it's not a cheap product.
on 1 June 2009
I bought this after suffering a few broken nails at work and had to keep asking to borrow a collegues Jelly Card (for the scissor and nail file). Its brilliant, very compact and features lots of Swiss gadgets in a credit size card that can be slipped into your purse/wallet.
on 2 January 2015
Of course it doesn't replace the Swiss Army Knife, especially the larger ones, but it is nevertheless a useful credit card sized (although somewhat thicker) gadget that fits easily into pocket, wallet, purse etc. The various tools slide out of their plastic holder and include a small blade (referred to as a letter opener), a small pair of scissors, a small pair of tweezers, nail file cum straight blade screwdriver, the inevitable toothpick (is that a Swiss fad), a ball point pen long enough to poke things out of things and, finally but curiously, a pin. There are centimetre and, I'm glad to say, an inch markings along the side of the case. I never did find the protractor. It was in my Christmas stocking and found a use immediately opening other presents. It lacks the corkscrew but that's more 3D of course.
on 2 June 2012
I love Swisscards. This must be my 5th one, as I keep cracking them or losing the tools. But for the value they give you, I wouldn't hesitate a second to get a new one. And now I have plenty of spare parts. One of the best products to be produced ever by Victorinox!
on 25 April 2011
Someone bought one of these Jelly Swiss Cards for my Father over fifteen years ago, saying that his family had bought one for him and he found it totally invaluable and barely a day went by when he didn't use it. My Father was pretty sceptical (as that is his nature) and doubted that such a small unit could genuinely have so many uses and what's more be strong enough to cope with some of the tasks asked of it. Fast forward fifteen years, and it came to my attention that my Father's card had seen better days. He had lost a couple of the 'tools' and the little knife was no longer particularly sharp. So I decided to get him another one, and he was beyond delighted, saying that he hadn't realised how impaired his other card had become over the years. Additionally he read the enclosed leaflet and informed me that he hadn't realised it had a screwdriver!! If there's a male in your life you hasn't got one of these, it's a really great buy, well priced and what's more it's guaranteed to be used. Additionally all these great tools in a unit that is no thicker than two credit cards. I'm a very girly girl and have one permanently in my handbag, it really is invaluable and as I said before - has SO many uses.
on 1 September 2011
I've used this product for over 20 years and it never fails to come in handy.
This replacement will be used daily and on holidays for years to come no doubt.
Great value and handiness considering its size. I need not say much, you can check out some great feature videos off youtube and it works perfectly. Blades are sharp and great for letter opening, though the ball point is not that good, but essential in times where you don't have one! Overall a cheerful and well deserved five star !