5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal keyring knife
Published on 2 Jun. 2006 by S. Mitchem

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny knife
It's a very small swiss army knife that will fit on a key-ring. I can't imagine using it for much more than opening packaging but it is smaller than my key fob and carrying it means I need never be without a knife, tweezers, toothpick and nail file/screwdriver. I think that I would have gladly swapped the nail file for a bottle opener.
Published on 14 Feb. 2011 by Faffer

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal keyring knife, 2 Jun. 2006
S. Mitchem (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
This the smallest swiss army knife is ideal to keep on your keyring. The blade is sharper than any look-alike knife from other manufacturers and is as sharp as the blade in the full-size versions. I use mine to open the packaging which encloses almost everything you buy these days. Beat "package rage" with this knife. You could use it to open airline meals but I suggest you don't take it on a flight (unless you want to spend time with those nice airport security people).

5.0 out of 5 stars Always useful, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
I have kept one of these on my key ring for many years. It is small enough to add little bulk in my pocket, and cheap enough not to buy an inferior copy. There are not many blades that can equal Vitrinox for quality. I have bought two more for each of my sons to carry. These knives are something you will always be glad to have to hand. It usually comes out each week for something; opening a parcel, cutting off a label, sharpening a pencil, stripping off a plastic wrap and so on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best £6 I have spent in a while, 27 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
My first thought when I opened the box,"Wow, I can't believe this only cost £6". It exudes quality, the blade is (really!) sharp, the movement is smooth, the toothpick and tweezer sit firmly.

What else can you get for £6 these days?
1) A gourmet sandwich?
2) a box of chocolates?
3) a bottle of wine?

This knife will last a lifetime with good care...well unless I leave it in my carry on luggage and the guys at Luton airport get ahold of it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little tool, 1 Aug. 2010
Mr. H. Rogers "singlespeedhec" (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
Measuring 58mm x 19mm x 5mm it's small enough to fit on a keyring with the lanyard ring but big enough to do what it's designed to do. I bought mine for a survival tin as I don't like Rambo survival knives but know I need a blade of some description to do basic cutting jobs, obviously if you need to do bigger jobs you will need a bigger knife but this suits me just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little stocking filler!, 21 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
This is an excellent little gift for a bargain price. It is very small and supposed to be used as a keyring but the quality is great as you would expect from victorinox. If you are after a more substantal army knife then I would go for one of the more expensive ones but this is a handy little tool to keep on your keys for opening packages etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a young scout, 27 Nov. 2011
Victor Meldrew Mk2 "stefan morawiec" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
"Bob a job?" Never heard of it and it was upon that premise that I purchased this knife for my son, who as a scout never needs to knock on neighbours door offering to sweep up leaves in June: times have changed and therefore for my follower of Baden Powell I decided that he didn't need a fish de-scaler, widget for removing stones from horse's hooves, scissors, bottle opener (rarely used), screwdrivers and the like.

What makes it worth five stars, simply quality and like all knives produced by this company you get exactly that. The blade is made from high quality steel and very sharp, it come in a small case and the knife itself can be clipped onto a belt hook. It is ideal for what it is meant to be and more importantly for a young scout a small knife blade without all of the paraphenalia attached to the higher spec models: one last thing, if he loses it, as he will, it is not like losing a £40 knife either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for EDC, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
What an awesome little knife! The knife is pretty strong, and you can fold out the nail file to use as a longer handle. Sturdily made, the blade will remain sharp and can be easily 'touched up'. I was slightly disappointed that the tweezers 'handle' was plastic, as a Swiss army knife I have see bought in 1947 or so had fully metal tweezers. But All in all a good, strong product. It is easy to carry around discreetly but I would recommend that it isn't put on a keying. Handy to have stuck in your hatband. The red plastic does scratch quite easily, so don't stand on it then drag it along tarmac... No of course I didn't do that! Yes it's small but that's what I bought it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nigh on perfect. Faultless., 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
I believe the "Escort" Army Knife is one of the smallest packet knives Victorinox sells.

It has the nice sharp little blade and the nail file, tiny screwdriver blade, tweezers and toothpick.

I have the next model up with the additional scissors for personal use but wanted some cracker presents so the Escort was selected ~ hey at this price one can afford to be "generous".

It comes in a full box and a small protective plastic sleeve so actually looks very presentable.

100% pleased with an excellent product received safely and very swiftly. CW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Army Knife, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
This is a great pocket tool. The blade of the knife is super, super sharp. Make sure you have some experience handling a mini Swiss Army Knife because the first time I used it (I was cutting some duct tape on a parcel) I had no experience and was not steady and cut myself on my index finger. However, that was my fault. And, it was not bad. But, I suppose it does it's job properly! It really is a handy little thing on standby for when you need it! As well as this, I did not have to wait very long for it to arrive, it came four days early and took only two days to be despatched.

4.0 out of 5 stars AmaIzing Price, 21 July 2013
Gadget Fan "G-ESS" (Hamilton, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Army Knife Escort (Sports)
I bought one of these little knives 20 years ago in Vienna albeit the one with scissors and it's never been out of my pocket. I couldn't live without it and since it was showing its age I decided to by a new one. I actually meant to order the one with the scissors but Heyt-Ho" we all make little mistakes. None-the-less it's a great little knife. I've since rectified my mistake and ordered the correct one. I will then have three, one for the pocket, one for the car pocket and one in my desk, what more could you want

Victorinox Army Knife Escort