on 8 May 2014
I needed to hang a curtain rail onto plasterboard and these were just the ticket.

As each bracket required three holes pretty close together I didnt trust the screw in type, but with these I could drill a nice clean hole and slim them in without rising damaging the plasterboard between fixings.

I used the

Laser 3735 Hollow Wall Anchor Set

to pull the fixings into place, so cant comment on how well they work if you just want to screw them.
on 4 April 2013
It is the best raw plugs for plaster boards. I use them for fixing heavy kitchen shelves , and it is works perfect
on 16 April 2016
Excellent rawl plugs. I used these to hang a fairly heavy bathroom cabinet on a plasterboard wall as the fittings that came with the cabinet were not suitable for such walls. What I tend to do is drill a hole smaller than I think I need first and then gradually re-drill the hole with bigger drills until the plugs only just slot in so that they're nice and tight.

These plugs have a quality feel about them and I'm pretty sure my bathroom cabinet won't fall down.
on 28 June 2015
Good value, good product, Best cavity wall fixings I have used.
on 27 December 2015
Used these to hang a coat tail on a plasterboard wall. Strong hold. There's about 7 winter coats hanging on it no problem.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2015
Leter found out these don't work so well in wattle and daub too well. Thy work well in plasterboard.
on 13 July 2015
Excellent quality! Perfect for hollow walls.
on 11 April 2015
delighted with this product worked a dream
on 11 September 2014
As described, decent price. good product.
on 27 October 2014
Superb price for excellent bit of kit