5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Published 21 months ago by R. Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for
Does the job but cheap, cheap is what I paid and cheap is what I got, not a reliable feel to it like other surge protected adapters out there simply from the build quality and lights displayed on the adapter itself, still it's hidden out of the way so I don't have to look at the ugly thing.
Published 25 days ago by james o brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Masterplug SRG42 4 Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead 2m 13 Amp Fused (DIY & Tools)
I own several of these Masterplug surge protected extension leads. They're well designed and well made, much better than cheap and nasty alternatives. But the bonus with these is the surge protection which reassures me that my equipment (PCs, screens, etc) will be protected in the event of any unexpected problem with the mains supply. And where I live, the supply can be temperamental at times, so surge protection is a practical benefit, not just a gimmick! Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great :), 1 Oct 2011
This is a great extension lead, Never had any problems with it! The wire is fairly chunky, however it is still quite flexible. The sockets on the extension lead are well space out so if you have big chunky plugs they should fit next to each other. In all I think this I a great extension lead!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 10 Jan 2012
I am very happy with this purchase and the price I paid. I am glad I bought the extension lead with the surge tected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value, 23 Nov 2011
Best value, here even cheaper than Argos. I've bought a number of these now, and although the LEDs dim over the years (which can be expected) this seems a very good value product indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterplug, 1 Oct 2011
Masterplug 4gang Surge protected Extension Lead 2m 13Amp Fused is exactly what I specified. The manufacturer is the market leader for surge protected multi socket extensions. It arrived from the seller speedily and was as ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars if I dont reply you'll assume this doesn't work!, 12 Mar 2013
MR PETER J SPARROWHAWK (Oxford, Oxon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love the email I got from Amazon today 'Did Masterplug Protect you?' Well as I use it for my computer If I dont reply then will you assume No?!! Luckily the answer is yes so far! this is my second one, nothing wrong with the first except it's protection warrenty ran out, but Masterplug emailed me to inform me of this (you must register on buying to get the insurance protection) so new one got and old one now running some lights/heaters etc! So another 3 years of peace of mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Mar 2013
can always rely on these types of things to ensure your tv, dvd, games consoles etc., aren't likely to cause outage

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect spacing, 21 Feb 2013
heretic666 (High Dudgeon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
So many appliances these days are not mains driven but work off a mains adapter. Before I bought several of these, most four gang sockets could only accomodate two adapters/chargers. These sockets are useful even without the bonus of surge protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Nov 2012
There was many extension chords to look through on Amazon and i wanted to get a decent one as i know a lot of companies are bound to make the cheapest ones they can.

This one looked the best on Amazon for the best price.
I've had it for over 2 months now and it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrical worries no more., 17 Oct 2013
Had a storm which interrupted the signal turning off the TV; thought we need to replace the whole system! Luckily it was just minor, but a wake up call. Researched for the best product at the lowest price with the quickest delivery - this item fitted the bill. Have a similar - tower device - for the pc made by Masterplug, so was sure of the quality. Needed a device that could be attached behind and be discreet. Had a storm or three since - no worries. Came quickly, in a large box - packed angular from corner to corner. Over engineered packaging, but a useful disguise. If I was to mention the things I was not happy about 1/ having an exit wire only available on the right - like ALL available - and 2/ I really needed a 1m, but most cost more (Where's the logic in that?) Overall very happy with this device, so is SWMBO!! Also comes with a guarantee.