Size: 2 Meter|Change
Price:£4.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 30 January 2011
This is a very useful electrical extension and a great bargain at £4.75. Although it is not quite as long as other extensions I have, it is still long enough to connect all the items I need.
on 14 April 2014
It's an extension lead, what more is there to say.
It has a 2m lead and you can fit four plugs in.
Great for the price.
on 19 April 2015
Basic and simple so does the job. Particularly liked that the seller delivered to Switzerland - finding international deliveries on thing like that is very difficult and these are impossible to buy abroad. Admittedly it took a couple of weeks to arrive, but overall very pleased
This is the third extension cord length I've tried for a certain place in my house. This is by far the best fit, and best quality, AND it still is a three-prong solution, which gives me a lot of options. I think it's a really good 4 port power socket. It does the job brilliantly and was really cheap too!
If you're looking for a good length, 4 port British power cord then this is what I'd recommend you buy.

This is the current product description:

Product Description
Masterplug extension lead

White trailing socket with 2 metre cable. 13amp, 4 gang.
Manufactured to BS1363/A Standards

Box Contains
Surge protected trailing lead.
on 21 May 2014
Good value for this price compared to high street price. Does what it says. Arrived promptly. Make sure you are happy with the cable length.
on 5 March 2014
These are quite good and easy to use.There is no warning light but I knew that from the description.I only use them indoors, not designed for heavy outdoor work as far as I can see but used to light christmas tree and gadgets they work fine. I Did overload one and just changed thefuse. Quite a good buy.
on 16 July 2014
Master plug 4 Gang Extension Lead was well made and met all expectations It has proved most useful situated on the wall behind my desk, just above the desk top. This enables iPad and iPhone chargers to situated at a convenient and useful height.
on 19 October 2011
This is really not a bad extension lead, I was expecting it to be cheep and plastic, but overall it feels well finished. I have my speakers, pc and tv all plugged into this and no fault so far.
on 10 June 2013
There's not a lot to say about this product except to say that it does what it says on the tin perfectly satisfactorilyznd is reasonably proced.
on 8 October 2014
Arrived promptly and good price, but the sockets are a little bit rough, and it takes too much pressure to plug chargers and the likes into it.