5.0 out of 5 stars Spin Thru Drain Cleaner
My kitchen sink is several feet away from the drain and I have had to spend quite a lot of money getting companies out to unblock the drain. So I bought this hoping it would cut down on my costs. It's one of the best things I have ever bought! It has saved me hundreds of pounds in plumbing costs.
Published on 15 Mar 2011 by S. Clark

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading dimensions
Unfortunately I can only give one star, as this product was not suitable for the job that I had specifically bought it for.
Published 6 months ago by Colin

5.0 out of 5 stars Spin Thru Drain Cleaner, 15 Mar 2011
S. Clark (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a plumber call out, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
I tried several ways of unblocking a kitchen waste pipe that goes quite a long way before going out of the building. I had almost given up and was going to call a plumber, but bought this and it was the only thing that would go around the corners. Keep the head near the pipe entrance and turn it a few times and it goes around the bends with ease. I have no hesitation in recommending this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!, 7 Mar 2011
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
These things are invaluable for any home. I have used mine to unblock sinks at home 3 times now and it has saved me a fortune in Plumber fees. Very easy to use and can be used over and over again. Brilliant product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain cleaner, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
It is a very handy tool for cleaning 11/4 inch drain pipes out under floors so not to lift all floor up to get to drain pipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drain cleaner, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
great and very simple to use small and compact easy to store away afer use would recommend to anyone not to expensive either

5.0 out of 5 stars Never knew I could get so excited about clearing a drain!, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
This drain cleaner is brilliant and really easy to use. I managed to clear a blocked drain easily with no mess (and no plumbing knowledge). This was after paying one of those companies with power hoses hundreds of pounds to fail to do the same job. I thoroughly recommend it and only wish I had heard of it before paying through the nose elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars drain clear at last, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
tried chemicals and a plunger to clear a slow running bath waste pipe all to no avail. After 15minutes with this I had the waste pipe unblocked just a little bit patience and I had managed to grip and pull back through the u bend a massive hair ball, This has saved me a nasty plumbers bill I am well pleased with this .

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
My kitchen sink was blocked and had standing water in it and was taking ages to drain away. I tried boiling water, vinegar with bicarbonate of soda but these did absolutely nothing. To save money on plumber's fees, I thought I would give the monument drain cleaner a try. I can honestly say it is the best 25 I have ever spent. It is very easy to use. You simply remove the u-bend from under the kitchen sink and feed the wire through the pipe until it reaches the end. I did remove the pipe at the other end just to check it had reached there which it had. I am now happy again and the water is gurgling down the sink like it has never done before!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading dimensions, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
In theory, this should fit through a sink waste trap. The diameter of the coil is given as 0.25 ins, which would easily fit through the trap. What they don't say is that the 'bulb' at the leading end is twice this diameter, so you have to try to screw it through the trap. The trap on my sink is too deep to take the end of the 'bulb'.
Having said that, this product is good quality and has a sturdy feel to it. I'm sure that it would do a good job if you have the appropriate access. But you need to think carefully before you buy this with the intention of using it through a sink waste trap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unblocked, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner (DIY & Tools)
This tool did the job that Dynarod would charge fivefold for and I have a very well made tool in stock, useful for me and friends in similar trouble. It negotiated two right angle bends in small diameter waste pipe and easily dealt with an obstinate blockage. "I love it" is a bit emotive for a tool but so what, I love it!

Monument 3313s Spin Thru Drain Cleaner