5.0 out of 5 stars Please Enjoy Responsibly
Published 8 months ago by Luke

3.0 out of 5 stars as described
item is as described gives good smoke ,could door with longer smoke time but al in all good for the job
Published 21 months ago by Gp Russ

5.0 out of 5 stars Please Enjoy Responsibly, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
I am an A-Level photography student and I've recently been experimenting with different ways of creating smoke in a studio environment to in order to project my images onto the smoke for an arty-farty installation piece on the theme of 'Absence & Presence' that I have been set to respond to. Based on some of the other reviews, I was under the expectation that only a moderate amount of smoke would be produced, so I didn't see any reason why I shouldn't set one off inside. However, the rest of the school was surprised in less of a pleasant way as the smoke spiralled out of control, not only filling the room that I was working in, but also the room next door, setting off the smoke detector and causing a mass evacuation. Despite this major health and safety crisis, I would thoroughly recommend this product as it helped me get recognition for my art from my Headmaster in assembly the next day, and although I am now barred from continuing my project on school grounds and I have had my pyrotechnic arsenal; confiscated and locked away, it was definitely worth the experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like i am a chimney sweep, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
I bought clearly because i have never grown up.

They light super easy and you get about 30 to 40 secs on reasonably thick white smoke.

Was a few mins of fun in the garden.

3.0 out of 5 stars as described, 16 Jan 2013
Gp Russ "Russty" (essex uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Hollywood!, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
I bought these smoke pellets from Amazon expecting to get 10 individual pellets for the price which, alone, is quite reasonable depending on what you are using them for. However, I got 10 boxes with many in one box. I'm loaded with them, fantastic! The reason for buying is I am about to shoot a short film - an action movie - and have all the professional equipment but where there is an action movie there is always smoke, and this is how I'm going to achieve it.

Ten minutes ago, I was outside lighting one with a lighter and my god, they don't half give off some smoke. It's thick smoke, too, similar to that of a half-extinguished fire which is standing on its last legs in a pile of branches on the floor. Perfect for my use, I there give it 5 star.

4.0 out of 5 stars smoke emitters, 9 Oct 2011
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
they work very well giving you a decent sized cloud of smoke. I would not do it inside a house or flat as it will set off the fire alarms, your house would be filled with smoke and it doesn't smell to good, so i use them outside. Be careful because the yellow plastic cartridge is very hot after use i pour water over it).They are well worth getting.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
ok for a bit of fun at a garden party kids love them as a bit of a novelty ACT

3.0 out of 5 stars smoke, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
burn time isnt as long as i liked but other than that they do what they are meant to be used for no complaints

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
Used these on a public attended paranormal investigation to fill a room with smoke to make rooms feel like they had just been bombed during the war. They worked well, recreated a perfect environment and had some excellent pics.

4.0 out of 5 stars good smoke bombs, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
i bought these for Halloween , they let of a fair amount of smoke but i was hoping for more , however the good point is that they let off smoke for i would say over a minute so fantastic item! would be better if the price was a bit lower as i only used them for fun . But these were a good buy and i must say that i will probably be purchasing another pack soon .

3.0 out of 5 stars Photo shoots, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10) (DIY & Tools)
I actually use these for on location photo shoots. They look great in woodland and graveyard areas. The ind obviously play a big part in how effective these things are but in general litho ugh I don't use them for their proper use, they're pretty good.

Monument 1470f Smoke Pellets (Pack of 10)