5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little light!
Published on 23 Sept. 2009 by C. CHARMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy Little Thing
Published 21 months ago by Sas Amaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little light!, 23 Sept. 2009
Very good light as you would expect from Maglite. I bought from them as they are a very well known company for making good sturdy torches. I was not disappointed. Shockproof and waterproof and not a bad light source from something so small. Good for finding keyholes or navigating abit of unlit street or even going for walks (althought a bigger torch would be more suited).
It is perfect for putting on your keyring like I have with mine so you always have it to hand. Comes with a nice little box and a spare bulb in the other end of the torch. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb little torch!, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed (DIY & Tools)
I bought this in 1998 and the bulb has only just run out! in January 2013...

find another torch where you can say that! these a built to last! I can make a single battery last months of quite frequent use. The torch is very small but great to put on your keyring and it's been a very reliable friend since 98'

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Feb. 2009
K. Carrington (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed (DIY & Tools)
This is a small, sturdy, yet effective torch. I have had one on my keyring for years and recently bought one for my son for the same purpose. It is handy and reliable and also looks pretty good considering it's a torch! For the price I'd say it was hard to beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received it yesterday,tiny torch but very good., 27 July 2005
By A Customer
I thought oh oh when seeing how small and portable it was but then tested it out and discovered its better than 3 other torches i have bought and used that were bigger and with on/off rubbish switches that kept turning themselves on while in your pocket.This one here is impressive in contrast to them and only needs one battery at a time.Very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy Little Thing, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed (DIY & Tools)
I bought 3 of these little things to surprise my husband with a Hyde Park bat walk (he has a thing for bats) and whilst it turned out to be useless for the event it did turn out that it was useful for him as a musician and sometime technician (he likes peeking into cabinets). I found mine useful for looking for my keys at the dead of night so a very handy thing to have around. The torch has three settings, 1 concentrated beam (most useful) and 2 wider beams (which I found a little less helpful the visual was a little 'fuzzy').

5.0 out of 5 stars mini gem, 3 Nov. 2010
S. Cannan "StevieC" (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my stepson who lost the first one. I got this maglight again becaus it was perfect (my stepson says) and had a brilliant lightbeam. It is very handy for him as he likes to clip it to his key ring or belt and is always at hand. He begged me to get him another for his birthday and as its a cheap item but well made I am happy to oblige.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy and compact, 4 Feb. 2013
C. L. Weekes "Charliegadgets" (London,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed (DIY & Tools)
There's been a few times when coming home from a late shift, that the corridor lights in my block of flats were not working properly. So I thought i would get a small torch that I could keep in my bag and use to unlock the front door. I thought choose a blue one, so i can easily see it in bag. The item arrived on time and was as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed (DIY & Tools)
Great little torch for my daughter who has just got her first car.
Small and compact that fits into her glove box,
Very bright
Twist one way you get a spotlight which is good for long distance or twisting in opposite direction you get wider beam.
A great stocking filler for anyone that drives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good small torch., 15 April 2010
Mini mags are best when you need a strong but small light in a bit wider beam than the Princeton Pulsar.
Takes easily replacable batteries that are easy to get and has a sturdy metal casing.
Still light enough to dangle off keyring.

I currently have this, a pulsar and mini leatherman attached to my keychain and still manage to carry everything fairly comfortable in my pocket, satisfying my inner survivalist instincts.
Mini Mag fits well in the cool tool group.

Only minus point is that if I have the light attached to keys for too long without checking, it loosens up where you attach the batteries and finally comes apart.
I ended up loosing the light and the battery casing and realised that I only have the keyring bit left.

Never mind, still the coolest small torch I have found, I just keep the battery attachment closed properly from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Maglite torches, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed (DIY & Tools)
Love Maglite torches, my girlfriends previous one lasted 7 years and had a lot of abuse on her keyring, so when it eventually went I didn't hesitate in buying her a new one, brilliant little waterproof shock resistant design. All good.

Maglite Blue Solitaire Torch AAA - Boxed