4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered large can got a small one.
The title say Large can (200ml), the description says 100ml, that's what I got. I could have paid an extra 32p and got a 250ml can from a local shop(not happy). The oil it self is great , I have been using it for 30 years, since I got my first racing bike. I have not used any other oil as I am so happy with this one. I will check the details more carefully next time.
Published 6 months ago by lyndon anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Come on Amazon: Picture and descriptuion dont match product.
I don't doubt that the contents is five stars, but I specifically ordered this one for the metal container in the picture. I got a plastic container! I did, however, get a 200ml container, when other people in the reviews have complained about getting only 100ml.
Published 10 days ago by Ram It

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered large can got a small one., 11 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars clean, lubricate and protect, 1 Mar 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 3-in-1 Large Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
I was a bit annoyed after I bought this as I found the same product for only 1.90 GBP ( 3-in-1 Ho5110 Standard Flexican 3-in-1 Oil ). However, when mine arrived it was 200ml and not 100ml as currently advertised, so I was a happy bunny. I can't say for sure if this was a mistake in the description and it should be 200ml, or if I was lucky and got 200ml instead of 100ml. If the prices are anything to go by, then you should get 200ml, but I can't say for sure. I did note that the current picture here shows a 200ml container.

The oil itself has been around for more years than I care to remember and it is a tried and tested product. Aerosols such as WD40 have the advantage of being better able to penetrate seized joints or to direct the oil against gravity, but they tend to be a bit thinner and thus the oil migrates out of the joint over time or it is flung off bicycle chains. 3-in-one is a slightly more viscous oil and has an equal number of uses as the aerosol equivalent. You just need a few drips on locks and hinges, work the moving parts around a little to distribute the oil and it is job done.

Once your joint is oiled it will stay protected for some time, of course regular movement, outdoors and inclement weather will reduce the time between repeated applications.

It is an ideal cleaning product and will dissolve most oils, grease and break down rust and remove it from corroded parts.

I use a few drops on an oil stone every time I sharpen up blades and chisels. It works wonders

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice 3 in 1 oil., 2 May 2014
This review is from: 3-in-1 Large Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
Work as I expected. That's enough. It is very good for your computer fan maintaining. I only use it for my laptop cleaning, it may be good for other use too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a always..., 14 July 2014
This review is from: 3-in-1 Large Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
The old standby, works on my kids bikes like it worked on mine...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my computer fan. Thanks 3-in-1 Fexican! :D, 8 July 2014
teatime (directly above the centre of the earth) - See all my reviews
Fixed my computer fan. Thanks 3-in-1 Fexican! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and a very good marketplace seller., 3 July 2014
This review is from: 3-in-1 Large Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
What can you say about 3in1? Classic light engineering oil which is ideal for lubricating tools etc. Bit of a mix up with my order but the seller did a great job of rectifying this. Would definitely recommend and would use them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Oil, 24 May 2014
Simon (England West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-in-1 Large Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
This oil is top quality for all jobs I have used it on most jobs that require oil & it works well so all said Id buy it again especially at the price it is at one word Bargain. Overall Im happy & so is my bike to name but one of many know well oiled belongings

4.0 out of 5 stars Sadly received the small one, otherwise its fine., 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: 3-in-1 Large Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
Looking at the reviews here and the discrepancies between the photo and the description, Ill confess I was hoping to get the 200ml can. Unfortunately though I only received the small, 100ml can.
I can only assume it depends on which seller actually supplies the product. Amazon had a delivery time of 2-3 weeks so I ordered from 'San Direct'. I probably should have stuck to Amazon.

Still, its not the end of the world. 100ml will last a good while and the oil itself is just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 IN 1 OIL, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: 3-in-1 Large Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
GOOD STUFF WITH A PLASTIC FLEXIBLE CAN TO BOOT. GREAT FOR THE CLUTCH CABLE AND ANY SMALL SPRINGS OR DIFFICULT PLACES

5.0 out of 5 stars Tin of 3 in 1, 21 Nov 2013
This is the classic 3 in 1 oil. Usable all over the house and garage can say more than that really can we?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›