4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered large can got a small one.
The title say Large can (200ml), the description says 100ml, that's what I got. I could have paid an extra 32p and got a 250ml can from a local shop(not happy). The oil it self is great , I have been using it for 30 years, since I got my first racing bike. I have not used any other oil as I am so happy with this one. I will check the details more carefully next time.
Published 14 months ago by lyndon anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Come on Amazon: Picture and descriptuion dont match product.
I don't doubt that the contents are five stars, but I specifically ordered this one for the metal container in the picture. I got a plastic container! I did, however, get a 200ml container, when other people in the reviews have complained about getting only 100ml.
Published 8 months ago by Ram It

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered large can got a small one., 11 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice 3 in 1 oil., 2 May 2014
This review is from: 3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
Work as I expected. That's enough. It is very good for your computer fan maintaining. I only use it for my laptop cleaning, it may be good for other use too.

5.0 out of 5 stars clean, lubricate and protect, 1 Mar. 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
I was a bit annoyed after I bought this as I found the same product for only 1.90 GBP ( 3-in-1 Ho5110 Standard Flexican 3-in-1 Oil ). However, when mine arrived it was 200ml and not 100ml as currently advertised, so I was a happy bunny. I can't say for sure if this was a mistake in the description and it should be 200ml, or if I was lucky and got 200ml instead of 100ml. If the prices are anything to go by, then you should get 200ml, but I can't say for sure. I did note that the current picture here shows a 200ml container.

The oil itself has been around for more years than I care to remember and it is a tried and tested product. Aerosols such as WD40 have the advantage of being better able to penetrate seized joints or to direct the oil against gravity, but they tend to be a bit thinner and thus the oil migrates out of the joint over time or it is flung off bicycle chains. 3-in-one is a slightly more viscous oil and has an equal number of uses as the aerosol equivalent. You just need a few drips on locks and hinges, work the moving parts around a little to distribute the oil and it is job done.

Once your joint is oiled it will stay protected for some time, of course regular movement, outdoors and inclement weather will reduce the time between repeated applications.

It is an ideal cleaning product and will dissolve most oils, grease and break down rust and remove it from corroded parts.

I use a few drops on an oil stone every time I sharpen up blades and chisels. It works wonders

3.0 out of 5 stars Come on Amazon: Picture and descriptuion dont match product., 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: 3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sadly received the small one, otherwise its fine., 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
Looking at the reviews here and the discrepancies between the photo and the description, Ill confess I was hoping to get the 200ml can. Unfortunately though I only received the small, 100ml can.
I can only assume it depends on which seller actually supplies the product. Amazon had a delivery time of 2-3 weeks so I ordered from 'San Direct'. I probably should have stuck to Amazon.

Still, its not the end of the world. 100ml will last a good while and the oil itself is just fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
good but doesnt sta on bike chain for long in wet winter.
need thicker proper bike lube for that

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
100 ml can and not 200 ml large can as expected, but product excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Oil, 24 May 2014
Simon (England West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
This oil is top quality for all jobs I have used it on most jobs that require oil & it works well so all said Id buy it again especially at the price it is at one word Bargain. Overall Im happy & so is my bike to name but one of many know well oiled belongings

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 in one oil, 18 Jun. 2013
When something gets tight, what more do you need than the 3 in one oil, you can also use this to clean chrome, as I used to when I was much young and had a bike, and kept the wheels shiny

5.0 out of 5 stars No more squeaking door hinges!, 23 April 2015
This review is from: 3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100 (DIY & Tools)
This stuff is good for putting a stop to squeaky door hinges. Make sure to have an oily rag under the bottom of the hinge when oiling to prevent dripping on your carpets and flooring.

3-in-1 100ml Flexican 3 in 1 Oil Ho5100