5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery
Fantastic service. The batteries were delivered in less than 24 hours of the order being made. The 'use by date' was 2016 and the price was very competitive. They did come in 3 packs of two batteries, but that really does not matter.
Published on 11 Nov 2009 by Ian Barwick

1.0 out of 5 stars They leak steer clear and cause damage
Hi

Don't often write review but having had 2 maglite 6D torches ruined and a tv remote - from duracell batteries leaking. Check the web this is not an isolated incident. Thank god I didn't use them in my SLR camera. In the boot of my car I have another Maglite with Everyready, and they have never missed a beat. Zero stars
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery, 11 Nov 2009
Ian Barwick (Alton, Hampshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 9 July 2009
T. O. Aluko (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my baby's bouncer and I havent changed it since then its over 3mths now.

Last longer. good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars They leak steer clear and cause damage, 11 Feb 2012
Hi

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Duracell. Plus., 4 Feb 2009
Why on earth am I being asked to review a pack of batteries? I orderd some Duracell batteries to accompany a robot gift. They came. They were batteries. They had the usual lifespan of batteries, as far as I know (which is to say, in a battery powered robot, not that long because robots eat batteries for breakfast). They performed well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good future expiry date, 27 Jan 2010
ittel "Ed" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duracell Plus MN1300 Alkaline D Batteries - 4-Pack (Personal Care)
Duracell plus - not much more to say, you're only wondering 'are these too cheap and going to expire in 3 months?'. This is exactly what I wondered.

Took a chance and ordered 6 packs of these yesterday and they arrived today, despite using the 3-5 day free delivery which is great service. All these have an expiry date of 2016 which is good!

Good batteries, good shelf life, good delivery, good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov 2009
What can I say ? They're just batteries lol

I use them for my Yamaha keyboard so they're fine. Long-lasting (I've had them in for a month and a half now, I play frequently and they're STILL going).

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of breed, 10 Jun 2014
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
We bought these Duracell D cells for use in a trail camera. They work well and have a long life in the current UK climatic conditions although we find they can struggle in low winter temperatures - hence four stars. We are trying to switch to rechargeable cells which we have achieved for AA and AAA cells although available rechargeable D cells and accompanying chargers are quite expensive.

We still find Duracell the longest lasting ones in this size of cell and not significantly more expensive than other lesser brands although the Amazon price is not heavily discounted. Unless you are willing to invest in rechargeable cells of this size with a matching charger these are, in my opinion a best of breed. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, 2 Jan 2014
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Brilliant value, 24 hour delivery, batteries work perfectly, bought them for a torch which takes 3 so i have enough power for at least 6 months.

Very handy as i live in the country with no streetlights and use a torch everyday.

Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reason for Return, 6 Aug 2013
Dr. J. A. Ansah (Nottingham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The batteries are OK, though I did not use them. THey were the wrong type for my device. I suggested to Amazon that there is the need to check the recommendations for cat repellants because others can be misled as I was to order the wrong batteries and AC Adapter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked, 6 Jun 2012
These leaked all over my camping lamp and ruined it.

Premium? Ur better off buying Maplin own brand than this tosh.