on 26 September 2011
Excellent value,we use the pads until they are full and then look through them at a later date. We have score pads going back many years (yes I know - sad!!!!!)but it really is good seeing how the kids,friends and ourselves have improved over the years. Some of the comments on the sheets are unprintable as we have all had games when all you get is vowels or consanants.
A real bit of family history and beautifully bound for future posterity.
Charlie and Linda
on 21 March 2008
This "official" scrabble notepad is a big disappointment.

I bought it as I thought it might be nice to record our scrabble scores in a pad rather than the numerous scraps of paper that have filled the box of our scrabble set over the years.

On opening this score pad for the first time the pages were coming away from the backing... and then fell off within seconds of gentle inspection. This is a poorly bound low quality note pad.

The pages themselves perform their function, so this may still be of interest to some. Consider buying this if you happen to see it while making a trip through its rightful habitat... the pound shop.
on 7 December 2011
Unfortunately, the image is not representative of the product I received. The image clearly shows a wallet (possibly some sort of leather-type covering) whereas I received a hardback book. The score sheets and pencil are as shown and included, however the cover differs and looks a bit tacky. Overall, unhappy.
on 21 October 2011
Being Scrabble crazy this pad is excellent - a hard backed book with loads of pages and satisfying to use. Good value .
on 14 June 2010
Excellent!! Much better than the previous pads - even fits nicely within some Scrabble game boxes (though sadly not the Deluxe). Had not had any problems with the pages coming loose.
Even has its own pencil attached so you'll never be ferreting around again for a writing implement - definately excellent value for money!!
on 13 June 2013
Bought for a scrabble enthusiast and given as part of a present I had to wait for some feedback, and from what I have heard it has been well received, no more of those annoying loose sheets that tend to get muddled up and lost.
on 23 March 2008
This fantastic score pad allows you to keep a record of every game.
It helps keep scores tidy and easy to follow, and helps you keep a consistent record of game scores over time.

It saves anyone hunting around for paper when you play and it is set out perfectly.
What more could anyone want?!?
on 12 August 2014
I've still got the original pad which came with the Scrabble game years ago. I didn't realize replacements were available, being fairly new to online shopping. This pad is excellent, good value for money. My 7 year old grand-daughter likes to play and write the scores down!! I intend to keep this pad to see how her scores and mine improve over time!
on 25 January 2015
Excellent for record keeping of scores and also to have a copy of the games you have completed .
The slot to accommodate a pencil could have been wider as indeed the pencil.
Have been using this for years.
It's great looking back at some of the excellent and not so excellent past games!
on 17 December 2015
This was advertised as a pack of 2 x 50 score sheet pads, I could only see one in a book cover. As I opened it the pad fell out of its cover. As I had bought this as a gift for Christmas, it had to go back as I could not give this to anyone. Very poor, and disappointed.