on 19 September 2009
The game is really good fun and places the player in the position of making life decisions, within the world of The Simpson's.

When you open the box, there is a some assemble of parts required which is just as fun as playing the game.

The learning curve of the rules can be seem as daunting but after a read and then playing it while looking at the game rules, it has made the following games enjoyable.

The recommended age is clearly stated as 9+, I would put this at 12+ just because of the complexity of rules.
on 14 October 2009
This game is much better than Monopoly as it does not drag on for hours.Great fun. my son is ten years old and, once we were familiar with the rules, he found it easy to follow.
on 15 January 2015
My partner loves anything simpsons and this boardgames was a great bit of fun at Christmas. I can't pretend that value for money was great when I could have purchases a brand new standard version of this game for a lot less than what I paid for a second hand one. Box and parts were in great condition but all undeniably used and out of their packaging.
on 30 March 2010
Great edition of the game. I played the original edition as a child and loved it. The only thing I would say against it is the coloured pegs which dont stick inside the cars properly and the spinner which doesnt spin so great. But great game and good for the kids. Shorter game than monopoly which is good news.
on 19 January 2010
This is a family game, but it is fiddly to set up and there are so many rules that it seems very complicated. We have played it four times and still don't really understand all the rules. The playing pieces are tiny and it is difficult to add 'additional family members'to the car.
on 18 August 2015
The general condition of the product is good. All the pieces are in the box, the box is a bit old but it's not a big problem. The only missing item was the instruction paper. But it's available on the official site of Hasbro. Beyond that, we really liked the game, it's so fun! :)
on 10 March 2011
Both my children are fans of the Simpsons so we bought this game hoping it would be family fun but it disappointed! The themes are quite serious and I found that we were all bored quite quickly.
A very dry game despite the Simpsons theme!
on 9 June 2013
Best board game.Highly recommended.Great fast delivery too.You can play for hours without getting bored....Its s game for all the family.Young and old
on 4 August 2014
Brakowało jednego pionka do gry. But other than that everything is ok.
on 19 September 2015
Excellent as described, fast postage