5.0 out of 5 stars Meet George Jetson....Jane, his wife...da da da da da da..., 25 May 2011
This review is from: Jetsons: The Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I remember watching the Jetsons as a child and really loving it. I was keen to share them with my children and pleased to see that the series has made it onto dvd. Easy to navigate menus, sturdy box, and colourful artwork on the box are all pluses. Lovely bit of animation nostaglia that hasn't disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 16 Jan 2010
"The Jetsons" has always been my favorite cartoon. So when I saw this DVD set at the store, I didn't even bat an eyelash at the fifty dollar price tag, just scooped it up and trotted happily home. And I'm so glad I did!

It has been years since I've seen these episodes and what memories came flooding back. I remember thinking that by the time I grew up, I would have my very own Rosey to clean up after me and could push a button to get fantastic meals in an instant! (Actually that still is a fantasy!)

But on to the DVD itself. The packaging is gorgeous, the menus are fun and easy to navigate, and in addition to 24 episodes of the Jetsons, there are some extras. All in all, this is well worth the cost and something that I will keep in my collection forever.

Jetsons: The Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]