5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT SINGLE, 16 May 2004
This review is from: Love is Only a Feeling (Audio CD)
This single has to be one of the best singles I've ever brought. I really do like the darkness (althought they're no Nirvana). But they're good and I think their album is specktacular, but this single is an absolute masterpiece!
I think love is only a feeling is the best darkness song, and its one of my favourites: there are two other songs, which I've never heard before: planning permission, and the curse of the tollund man. These are two great songs. the video for love is only a feeling is amazing as well, and the base line is fantastic as well.
so over all, this single is great, and its got three wonderful songs that you could just listen to over and over again. and if the reader of this review hasn't got the single- then please get it- its damn worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 4 April 2004
P. Woods (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love is Only a Feeling (Audio CD)
This is a very good new single from "the darkness", the video is also quite good too. If you're a big darkness fan then this is a must, if you have the permission to land album than just get this for the second song "planning permission." Stay away from the third song though, "curse of the tullard man." It's rubbish. Just get it to listen to the first two tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last of Permission To Land?, 11 Mar 2004
This review is from: Love is Only a Feeling (Audio CD)
Although I personally consider this to be the last of the songs on the album in order of greatness, this is still a very good song, showing the lighter side of The Darkness that can be seen in "Holding My Own" from the album and "Out Of My Hands" on the "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" DVD. The Darkness also come out with some very good B-sides, although at the time of writing I haven't heard it yet. The video (which will be bizzare, knowing The Darkness) is set in the mountains, and you can watch it if you go to their official site. I hope that this is the last single they release, for two reasons: One, because they've pretty much covered the range of music they play, and Two because I really hope that that second album will be around within the year (which will only happen when the burden of constant touring is lifted from them). But whatever happens, "Love Is Only A Feeling" is certain to be a great Darkness single.

Love is Only a Feeling
Love is Only a Feeling by The Darkness (Audio CD - 2004)