5.0 out of 5 stars Hottest flask yet, well worth the money.
There were so many exultant reviews of this flask that I suspected the Thermos marketing department had been slaving over a hot keyboard. Even so, I ordered the Thermos TherMax Work Series 1.2 litre steel flask: It really does keep drinks hot for a long time, unlike the other two flasks I have had to chuck out.

To test it, I made a flaskful of tea without milk...
Published on 16 Oct. 2009 by J. Sawyer

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it used to be
This is my second thermos work series. Unfortunately the first one lost its ability to keep my coffee hot. Based on a lot of good reviews, I came to the conclusion that I had been unlucky with my first thermos and desided to buy the same version again.
Published on 7 Mar. 2011 by Claus Christiansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Hottest flask yet, well worth the money., 16 Oct. 2009
J. Sawyer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)

To test it, I made a flaskful of tea without milk (I added cold milk to the mug when I poured it out, if you are interested). After 3 hours, the tea was as if newly made. After 12 hours, it was as if new tea had just been left cooling in the mug for a couple of minutes i.e. definitely perfectly drinkable and tasty. The difference was barely discernible from the 3-hour-old tea.

After 23 hours, it was just the acceptable side of lukewarm. It was not great but better than other flasks perform after about 4 or 5 hours -- and remember, I had opened the flask a couple of times by then and poured some tea out.

The flask is dear but worth it in my opinion. It will soon pay for itself in terms of motorway service station refreshments abandoned.

The flask must not be immersed in water during washing. It is made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars thermos work flask, 9 Dec. 2005
Grant R Disley (Billericay, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
Having owned many flasks over my working life (so far) I am really impressed at how this flask keeps my drinks hot or cold all day long.I am not the best person for looking after things but my thermos is standing up to me really well ,I would recomend to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flask by far, 9 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
I have used our flask on many occasions, it does exactly what it says. We have used water some 26hours after filling the flask and it still has enough heat to make a hot cuppa (I do recommend pre-heating the flask first). It is also very robust. I wouldn't buy any other flask.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 1 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
This flask keeps tea boiling hot for about 8 hours...and warm for over 36 hours!! I would almost say it is too efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Work Series Stainless Steel Flask, 4 May 2009
Nicola Clarke (Minehead, Somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
My husband bought this flask as he was fed up with his tea being cold half-way through the day. He thinks this flask is excellent. Tea stays hot all day long and the flask is very robust. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flask, 12 July 2010
S. V. Darlow (Leicestershire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
This Thermos flask does everything it says. My husband will fill it up with boiling water at 7am and go fishing for the day, he uses it to make his tea with tea bags and milk, sometimes he's not back 'till 10pm and the water that's left is still very hot, last time he forgot to bring it in and the next morning when he got it out of his car it was still hot.
It's a good size and comfortable to hold and the cup on top is not too small. I'ts easy to clean and I think it will last him for years, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars All hail THE ONE!, 3 April 2015
Sally (HALIFAX, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
After going through so many vacuum flasks, I have finally found THE ONE. The glass-lined flasks were quite cheap and they kept the heat in, but I've never managed to keep one in one piece for more than a week. Eventually I forget my flask is in my bag and I throw my bag onto the passenger seat, and disaster ensues; flask a mass of broken glass, tea everywhere, papers ruined. So I buy a flask with a metal lining. The flask survives, but he lid leaks and the tea stays hot for approximately half an hour. This time I carried out thorough research on the internet. Time well spent. This flask:
- Stays piping hot all day (I've even poured my self a drink from it when I return home from work.)
- Is surrounded by protective rubber bumpers
- Is metal inside so it will not break.
Thank you Thermos, from, the bottom of my mug

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it used to be, 7 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
Unfortunately I feel it was a mistake, because the new one is nowhere as good as the first one I bought. When the old one worked properly, there was no problems keeping coffee hot for a full day.
Coffee kept in the new thermos will only be lukewarm after 6 - 7 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 9 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
This is a very good flask. I am really pleased with it so far. The flask really does keep the water hot for a long time, the rubberised grip on the bottom is a good idea, the pourer gives a nice flow and easy to pour. Wished I had bought one a long time ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is that good, 5 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L (Kitchen & Home)
When I read all of the rave reviews on this flask I thought it would be good. It isn't - it's brilliant.

Even after hours in this cold weather the contents are still too hot to just drink right down.

Quite simply the only flask you should consider.

Thermos The Work Series Flask - 1.2 L