5.0 out of 5 stars Hottest flask yet, well worth the money.
There were so many exultant reviews of this flask that I suspected the Thermos marketing department had been slaving over a hot keyboard. Even so, I ordered the Thermos TherMax Work Series 1.2 litre steel flask: It really does keep drinks hot for a long time, unlike the other two flasks I have had to chuck out.

To test it, I made a flaskful of tea without milk...
Published on 16 Oct 2009 by J. Sawyer

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it used to be
This is my second thermos work series. Unfortunately the first one lost its ability to keep my coffee hot. Based on a lot of good reviews, I came to the conclusion that I had been unlucky with my first thermos and desided to buy the same version again.
Published on 7 Mar 2011 by Claus Christiansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Hottest flask yet, well worth the money., 16 Oct 2009
J. Sawyer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos Work Series Stainless Steel Flask Blue 1.2L (Kitchen & Home)

To test it, I made a flaskful of tea without milk (I added cold milk to the mug when I poured it out, if you are interested). After 3 hours, the tea was as if newly made. After 12 hours, it was as if new tea had just been left cooling in the mug for a couple of minutes i.e. definitely perfectly drinkable and tasty. The difference was barely discernible from the 3-hour-old tea.

After 23 hours, it was just the acceptable side of lukewarm. It was not great but better than other flasks perform after about 4 or 5 hours -- and remember, I had opened the flask a couple of times by then and poured some tea out.

The flask is dear but worth it in my opinion. It will soon pay for itself in terms of motorway service station refreshments abandoned.

The flask must not be immersed in water during washing. It is made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars thermos work flask, 9 Dec 2005
Grant R Disley (Billericay, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having owned many flasks over my working life (so far) I am really impressed at how this flask keeps my drinks hot or cold all day long.I am not the best person for looking after things but my thermos is standing up to me really well ,I would recomend to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Work Series Stainless Steel Flask, 4 May 2009
Nicola Clarke (Minehead, Somerset) - See all my reviews
My husband bought this flask as he was fed up with his tea being cold half-way through the day. He thinks this flask is excellent. Tea stays hot all day long and the flask is very robust. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, 1 Sep 2008
This flask keeps tea boiling hot for about 8 hours...and warm for over 36 hours!! I would almost say it is too efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flask that actually works., 28 Aug 2010
Traveler - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
It's still summer (apparently!), so not been able to test fully.

So far, this flask has surpassed any other supermarket versions regarding heat retention.
It is the first flask I have had to careful emptying after 24 hours as the water is still very hot.

The build quality, appearance and performance totally outclass the standard supermarket offerings, making this flask well worth the extra money.

With this capacity, an extra cup would have been useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flask by far, 9 Sep 2007
I have used our flask on many occasions, it does exactly what it says. We have used water some 26hours after filling the flask and it still has enough heat to make a hot cuppa (I do recommend pre-heating the flask first). It is also very robust. I wouldn't buy any other flask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 9 Sep 2010
This is a very good flask. I am really pleased with it so far. The flask really does keep the water hot for a long time, the rubberised grip on the bottom is a good idea, the pourer gives a nice flow and easy to pour. Wished I had bought one a long time ago.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it used to be, 7 Mar 2011
Unfortunately I feel it was a mistake, because the new one is nowhere as good as the first one I bought. When the old one worked properly, there was no problems keeping coffee hot for a full day.
Coffee kept in the new thermos will only be lukewarm after 6 - 7 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is that good, 5 Jan 2010
When I read all of the rave reviews on this flask I thought it would be good. It isn't - it's brilliant.

Even after hours in this cold weather the contents are still too hot to just drink right down.

Quite simply the only flask you should consider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Work Series Stainless Steel Flask 1.2L, 27 Jan 2011
I purchased this Thermos Work Series Stainless Steel Flask 1.2L after trying a few other brands that i was not satisfied with. I reviewed a couple of other flasks and decided trying this one because the reviews were pretty good. They were absolutely right. This flask its brilliant. It keeps hot water hot...boiling hot. With other flasks after pouring a cup then leaving for a few hours then pouring another one, the second cup is never that hot. Not with the Thermos Work Series Stainless Steel Flask. This flasks not exactly cheap but it is worth every penny. The packaging and quick delivery was spot on aswell.