5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!
A must have if you have purchased the Thermos Cooler bag, keeps groceries cooler for long journeys. Slim enough not to take up valuable space in the cooler bag.
Published on 11 July 2009 by Samantha Bowman

2.0 out of 5 stars Very slow delivery
The product is perfectly fine. Pretty small iceblocks for an icebox or picnic bag, but delivery took an age. Everything else that I ordered for our camping trip (on the same day) had arrived and been packed when these turned up with the postman at 11am on the morning we were going. I only just had enough time to bung them into the freezer so they'd be ready by the time we...
Published 8 months ago by Michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 11 July 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Lunchboxes, 2 Oct. 2011
These are great little ice packs which are ideal for childrens lunchboxes, they stay frozen long enough to ensure the food remains cool until lunchtime but not sure how much longer it would last past this. They measure 7.5 x 9 cm so are too small for coolbags but as always with thermos products the quality is excellent. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick -- good size!, 30 Aug. 2009
Stuart Bell (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thermos Reuseable Ice - Pack 2 x 400 g (Kitchen & Home)
Just what I needed -- two ice packs, each measuring 165mm x 95mm x 35mm. Ideal for freezing in a fridge icebox, and then transferring into a cool bag or suchlike for short trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lunchboxes!, 29 Sept. 2010
I bought these to go in my children's school lunchboxes and they are perfect for this. They aren't too big, so they don't take up too much room and they keep the food cool until lunchtime. They do 'melt' by the afternoon, so you wouldn't want to rely on them for more than a few hours, but I am really happy with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Thermos Reuseable Ice - Pack 2 x 400 g (Kitchen & Home)
These ice packs are great for putting in a packed lunch bag. I have been using them for 2 weeks now and they stay cold (sometimes still even frozen) til the end of the day which is far beyond what I need them for. Fab product!

5.0 out of 5 stars don't be one of those chumps with only 2 ice packs to cool a day's worth of beers, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Thermos Reuseable Ice - Pack 2 x 400 g (Kitchen & Home)
If you put these in the freezer, the contents will freeze. Once this has occurred you may use these blocks to provide cooling for foods and beverages of your choosing. The whole process is effortless and incredibly affordable. And, being so affordable, don't be one of those chumps with only 2 ice packs to cool a day's worth of beers. Go big, or go home. I'm rocking 8 of these sweet things in my cooler, and nobody is getting a lukewarm beer in my garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 22 April 2013
Nigel Rathbone "brum boy" (Birmingham, uk) - See all my reviews
idea for my cooler box for my allotment to keep my drinks cold in the summer months and good quality make too

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault them., 3 July 2011
Bought for my daughters' lunch bag. These are fantastic. Palm sized and about 1/2 inch thick, they are perfect for smaller cool bags and stay cold/frozen for 8 to 10 hours. My daughter brings milk to work in her lunch bag every day and it has never gone "off" yet. We liked them so much we bought more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars They remained SOLID for five hours!, 20 Aug. 2013
englishheather (Stevenage, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Thermos Reuseable Ice - Pack 2 x 400 g (Kitchen & Home)
Having just reviewed the perfect Thermos cool bag it seems only fair to add my voice to those supporting these also perfect Thermos ice blocks that I used in it.

I froze (well my freezer did) 4 of these plus 1 similar-sized no-name I've had for many years and 2 freeze boards (sold by Amazon as Thermos but they are ConnaBride). After 24 hours in my freezer (them, not me) I transferred 3 of them with the freeze boards to the cool bag surrounding the frozen food from my freezer. The other one went with no-name ice block into a no-name small cool box with some fridge stuff.

Now I know they had the cool bag/box and the frozen/cold food to help THEM maintain a low temperature, but still these beauties remained SOLID for five hours in both containers. The Freeze boards being very thin had half defrosted in this time. So, although the freeze boards are great for covering a large area; these chunky ice blocks are better for long periods of time and small containers (obvious really, in hindsight). They also store easily in my freezer next to the food, frozen and ready for action.

4.0 out of 5 stars They last as long as any other GOOD ice block, 19 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Thermos Reuseable Ice - Pack 2 x 400 g (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these icepacks to complement the existing blocks I have. They're a convenient size and they last as long as other good ice packs I have and longer than some cheap ones I regret buying.

To give it some perspective, I have a thermos 32litre cool box and 2 x larger thermos blocks plus a "Freezer Board" and a couple of cheaper ones and together they manage to keep the coolbox cold (and by that I mean a safe cold that keeps milk and meat from spoiling) for 48hours of camping in the summer. If you do need to keep something cool for a long time then this twin pack on its own probably wont work for more than half a day (So ideal on their own for picnics).

They were delivered on time so all good there.

Thermos Reuseable Ice - Pack 2 x 400 g