Format: DVD|Change

on 15 April 2014
I love this and watched it repeatedly when I was younger. Have now upgraded from VCR to DVD so my son can enjoy it as well. I love the premise that its all things your parents would say made fun and is humorous for both adults and children.
on 2 April 2011
Stoppit and Tidyup is phenomenal. Old-school humour (and graphics!). Your kids probably won't get it at all, but those of us that remember the 80s with growing-up warmth will love it. Pace yourself - watch an episode a day!
on 31 January 2010
I loved this when my Grandchildren used to watch it, kept the video long past usable state 'cos of the memories, was sooo pleased to see it available on DVD, will be getting another copy for my Greatgranddaughter now.
on 27 December 2015
This was bought for a 6year old boy. and he really likes it.for those in the 1980s who watched it first time round and not sure if kids today would enjoy it as they did. go ahead and buy they find it just as funny
on 8 August 2009
I loved this series when it was on the tv and nothing has changed!!!
It's colourful, fun and I think young children would still enjoy it. Maybe a bit old fashioned for older children though.
on 30 April 2013
Bought one of these as a stocking filler for one of my adult sons,and the other one was decidedly miffed HE didn't get one!

Obviously, this isavideo for kidsofevery age
on 1 December 2014
Grandchildren used to watch this on video for many years, then video gave up and so I was so pleased to be able to get this c.d. This is what memories are made of.
on 11 January 2016
Terry Wogan, a mischevious Stoppit and a bunch of other characters that somehow entertain a room of adults even more then the child this was brought for.
on 4 April 2016
Absolutely brilliant!!! The good old late Terry wogan does wonders on this old time kids classic!! Still full of laughs!! Would highly recommend 😊
on 8 August 2014
I remember watching this as an older kid and loved the idea! I saw it here and decided to buy it for my adult self. STILL brilliant today!