on 17 July 2011
what a lovely addition to my daughters sylvanian families collection, brought this as a birthday presant, the presant went down really well, my daughter loves it. you get everything in the picture, you get the two babies white rabbits and you get the mother white rabbits, the pram is beautifully made, lovelt detail. we and my daughter are very happy with the purchase, i highly recommend this product, great value for money
on 6 January 2010
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter and she loved it the second she saw it. The figures are lovely and the pram comes with bedding and a little extra cuddly toy for the bunnies. One bunny lays down and the other is in the crawling position so they don't fit well in the pram together but my daughter uses the "crawler" in her sylvanian house and lets the other bunny "sleep" in the pram! Very nice toy, would reccommend.
VINE VOICEon 21 April 2009
Bought this for my 4/5 year old daughter. She loved it straight away, and it is a really cute product. However, the babies clothes do tend to fall off and they are fiddly to put back on. Also, it is difficult for both babies to fit into the pram together - not ideal. And, the mother can't really push the pram, which is a bit disappointing. It comes with a very very small story book, but the story is a bit short and not very good. Overall, though this is a good toy to add to your collection.
VINE VOICEon 15 April 2013
At the moment the in thing with my grandaughter, is Sylvanian families.
When I saw this ,I thought it was lovely. Very girly indeed, so of course I had to buy it for her. What are Grandmas for , if not to spoil the grandchildren.This was instead of an Easter egg and to be honest, this will last much longer and will be more fun.I would recommend it to anyone.
on 22 September 2010
I bought the sylvanian Families Connor & Kerri's new pram. Which I hasten to add was just the pram!

I felt very dissapointed when my granddaughter opened the parcel and there was no figures in with the pram. I should have looked properly I know , before I wrapped it, but didn't think to.
I think it was over priced for just the pram, and will certainly be more aware next time.
on 23 November 2012
Bought for my niece as I loved sylvanians growing up. The pic here doesn't do it justice, comes in nice box and presented well. Comes with pram, mummy rabbit, 2 baby rabbits, little rattle and little blankets in the pram. Also comes with a little story. The quality is as good as ever, think my niece will love it.
on 9 February 2011
My daughter is a great fan of Sylvanian Families and especially loves the babies so I decided to get her this for Christmas. She was not disappointed. The set is very realistic and goes well with her collection of other families, houses etc.
on 14 May 2012
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend's daughter. She is 5 and has just started to collect and play with the Sylvanian Families toys. She was thrilled with this set as like many little girls she loved the "baby & pram" element. Very reasonably priced compared to some of the other items in the range.
on 19 October 2013
lovely set and very good value , loads of play with this item, a present for Christmas for my grandchild
on 3 April 2013
Still got an original Sylvanian house, animals and furniture from when my daughter was little, and I'm now buying them for my grandaughter Lovely to see that this toy is still going strong and with a lot more to choose from. Excellent toy that will never date.