5.0 out of 5 stars furry hedgehogs
these furry hedhogs were a great idea.my seven year old daughter is very pleased and they live in the regency hotel.my daughter loves it a brilliant buy.there hair on their backs is so soft and silky .brilliant!
Published on 15 April 2011 by simon

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't know if this Sylvanian family I ordered is ...
I don't know if this Sylvanian family I ordered is authentic,it came in a different box to the others that I have order in the past and there was no labels on the feet of the hedgehogs ,which on the other sylvanian families I own all have .
Published 5 months ago by Annette Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars furry hedgehogs, 15 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Sylvanian Family, 29 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
My little girls loves these. Of all the Sylvanian Families this is her favourite. A nice addition to your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Fanily Hedgehog's, 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
Arrived just in time for Christmas to make a little girl very happy. I could not get this product any where else other that Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Reluctantly relinquished, 18 Jan. 2013
Rosemary Hammond (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
I bought this family as part of a Sylvanian parcel of items for my little granddaughter for Christmas. I chose the hedgehogs because I liked them - and am ashamed to say that I was really not keen to pass them on!! Perhaps it's time for me to start collecting.....??

5.0 out of 5 stars hedgehogs, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
my daughter loves her hedgehogs she got from father christmas! They are a great addition to her sylvanian collection. Their prickes are soft and fluffy not rough as you would expect - very sweet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Hedgehog Family, 14 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
I got these for my 6 year old's birthday and she loves them. Their spikes are furry and bushy and are a nice thing that make them a bit different from the other animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and a big hit with my niece, 31 Dec. 2012
Michele Rickitt (Morpeth, Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
I purchased these as a birthday present for my niece's 8th birthday. She was thrilled with them, and couldn't wait to try out the tiny hair brush on each one. A great success.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hedgehog Family, 11 Feb. 2010
C G Evans (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
I purchased this family for an addition to the other "families" that my Grand Daughter has in her collection. Although I think these Hedgehogs look like the Bay City Rollers, she was absolutely thrilled with them. The delivery was very quick and I would recommend purchasing from this vendor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Hairy, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
I bought this hedgehog family for one of my daughter's friends for her 8th birthday. They are so cute and extra special as they have hair and come with little brushes and combs. They are one of the least expensive of the sylvanian families and would be a good addition to any sylvanian collection. I think I will be buying another one soon for my daughter who is showing no signs yet of growing out of the sylvanians!

4.0 out of 5 stars hedgehog review, 11 July 2009
This review is from: Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family (Toy)
I bought the sylvanian hedgehog family for my daughter's birthday. She is 8yrs old and spends a lot of time playing with her sylvanian family things. I think this really encourages imaginative play.

Sylvanian Families Hedgehog Family