Format: DVD|Change

on 15 June 2016
A trip down memory lane. some of it was still funny.
on 6 July 2010
Having seen this film many years ago on VHS and trying to find it on DVD to no avail I looked on Amazon one day to see it was finally available. It was so fantastic to see this being re-released for a new generation. This is where the modern day sketch and spoof originated.
My wife however would disagree!
on 21 January 2016
brilliant as ever amazing how old this film is now
on 26 February 2001
Anyone who likes airplane any of the naked gun films or Leslie Nielson films will love this, i find myself watching it over and over. the bruce lee micky take is great.
on 6 July 2015
Excellent movie. Good old classic comedy.
on 11 March 2016
Excellent condition. Just what I wanted.
on 19 July 2014
If you like airplane, you will love it.
on 11 January 2015
Fist full of yen sketch was very good
on 13 June 2015
crazy movie .the cinema scene crazy
on 28 October 2010
I saw this recently on DVD and really quite emjoyed it. Although it does seem dated and many will feel that the gags, structure and parodies are a bit old hat but that is because it was this movie that estabilished these conventions.

I have not seen this movie since I saw it at the cinema onn its release in the late 70s. My enjoyment then was totally ruined by a guy sitting behind us with his friends. He had seen it already and kept giggling and saying to his friends "...waiut for this bit, its really funny..." etc, I am sure he spoilt it for them as much as he did for everyone sitting around him. So if you remember a scenario like this in the in the ABC Dundee and you were the giggling idiot then I just want you to know that I still hate you and regret that I allowed my girlfriend to persuade me not to confront you.

This not a great movie by any means and four stars is probably too many, however, for a bit of light nonsense that gives you some good laughs I would recommend it. Compared to the rash of "zany" comedies that seem to go down so well these days this is Shakespeare.