Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 November 2009
SOME OF UNCLE BOBS ALBUMS ARE OVERLOOKED,THIS IS ONE OF THEM.THAT PUZZLES ME? "DISEASE OF CONCEIT" "MOST OF THE TIME" "SHOOTING STAR" THESE ARE OUTSTANDING LYRICALLY & MUSICALLY.GO BUY THIS LITTLE GEM,PREFERABLY ON SACD.
VINE VOICEon 17 July 2010
Making an astonishing come back this was Dylan's best album for many years. The confessional "Most of the Time" is just genius and still gives me solace and perspective at those times of feeling low.
on 2 September 2010
I bought this for my mum for mothers day. She loved it! It has lots of good songs for all Bob Dylan fans out there! A good buy :) x
on 21 June 2011
I own about 30 Dylan albums and have to admit that this is probably my favourite. Moody, atmospheric. I just love it.
on 2 June 2013
Bought this as was missing from my collection. Well worth the wait, as it's Dylan at his best in my opinion.
on 17 August 2011
I don't have this problem which rock critics seem to have re Dylan albums.
I like all the 80s albums as much as the other 2 decades worth though the first 4 would be low down the list if I even bothered to make lists.
The only album I can't get on CD is the 70s one called DYLAN which is outtakes from Self Portrait which is very odd as some of the CDs like the 2 volumes of Greatest Hits and the Pat Garrett soundtrack seem unessential.
As I also collect Dylan covers I don't see any problem with the 80s albums-most of the songs from this decade have now been covered anyway
on 20 February 2013
Voice as gravelly as ever. Good variety of songs
on 3 August 2015