5.0 out of 5 stars Sent quickly
Although not original Numatic bags (which is what I thought I was getting), I have had no probs with these bags so far.
Published on 1 Dec. 2009 by Ms. C. Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Rip Off
Published on 23 Aug. 2009 by Rockon

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Rip Off, 23 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Numatic NVMIC Replacement Dustbags x10 (200 series, Henry, Hound, Micro, James) (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased these in good faith thinking that these where genuine henry NV1 MC dust bags as the picture indicates but that is not what was received just copy bags by an unnamed manufacture I contacted Kenco by email but it was ignored so emailed amazon I finally got an answer from Kenco who said that the genuine bags have been discontinued and that these where all that they could offer and that I could have a refund if I then asked them for a return label to return them this would not have been necessary had the description been truthful in the first place no explanation given on the invoice to the reason why I had received something different to what was advertised. NO I will not be ordering from them again. PS I was not going put any comment on here but after seeing that someone else was also ripped off I chainged my mind. hope this helps and also stops company's thinking they can get away with false descriptions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Picture, 13 April 2010
WOKPeek (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have not used these bags yet so I cannot comment on their performance BUT what has annoyed me is that the picture gives you the impression that they are the GENUINE product - they are NOT! There have been many comments on this subject and the picture should be replaced with the correct one so not giving a FALSE impression. Such an easy amendment!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE............ SHAME ON YOU AMAZON, 22 July 2010
Amazon has been aware of this company selling fakes for over a year and stil havent stopped the company from ripping off trusting, innocent (former) customers

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent quickly, 1 Dec. 2009
Ms. C. Grey - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dustbag Genius, 8 Aug. 2008
Wow, who invented these? I've got one fitted to my Henry Vacuum Cleaner - a highly recommended product - Numatic HVR200 Henry Vacuum Cleaner Red 1200W - and it is one of many I have used. No rips, overflows, burst bags or general delinquency yet. They just do the job they're designed for, and they do it well. They're so brilliant I'm thinking of marrying one.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3rd Party Bags, 30 Mar. 2011
The photo and description clearly states that they are genuine Numatic spares. Once delivered they were clearly not. Emailed the supplier no responce (no suprise). Should have read prevous feedback as this has happened to others. Clearly a case of misleading advert. DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GENUINE SPARES. Also in my opinion there is a drop in performance (suction power) when compared to the genuine bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says on the tin!, 26 May 2011
Mary Fitzgerald (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I have a Hetty Numatic vaccuum cleaner and recently purchased these replacement bags, and as I said above, just as it says on the tin!
Just a couple of comments, Hetty is not listed as being part of the 200 series in the item description, and the hole that fits over the end of the pipe attaching the bag to Hetty is cardboard rather then the original which was plastic, more environmentally friendly!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the bags shown in the picture., 9 May 2011
The picture shows Numatic branded bags. The description uses the name Numatic. I was supplied with a substitute - returned them and was refunded.

1.0 out of 5 stars bags are ok, but fake., 4 Aug. 2009
H. Patel - See all my reviews
I have just received this so called Numatic dustbags (NVM 1C/2). The picture on this website clearly shows the right bag, i.e.NVM 1C/2,however, the one i received was just a copy version of the origional Numatic bag. I am not happy as I purchased it looking at whats advertised!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 21 May 2009
J. PARLE (London, England) - See all my reviews
Not too sure what to say about these bags except the work perfectly.

The price is great too haven't found anywhere cheaper!

Buy, buy, buy! ;-)