on 31 July 2013
I bought this from Spares4Applicances via Amazon.co.uk. The back of the package in which the belts came, clearly states that these are the belts for Purepower Model U3470. Hoover also mentions this on its website. However, when I took out the belt, I found these belts simply are not the right ones for the model mentioned and are far too big. The numbers on the belts (2 supllied in the package both of which are the same size) don't match the numbers on the belt I wanted to replace. And yes, I am 100% sure the vacuum cleaner concerned is U3470. So, its no fault of Spares4Applicances. BUT IT IS CLEARLY A FAULT OF HOOVER TO STATE THESE ARE THE BELTS FOR HOOVER PUREPOWER MODEL U3470. So, perhaps Spares4Applicances can advise moronic HOOVER to erase the model number from the package because these belts are not for this model and correct the information on their website so that people can have the right belts for that model.
on 5 September 2014
These belts were delivered very promptly, and fitted well. It is impossible to predict longevity, but on visual inspection, they are well made - better than the original belt. So I will buy more of thes, but not be tempted by the cheaper non-label alternatives.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 September 2012
And extra good if the spares are genuine parts for your machine so that the warranty isn't voided using budget parts!! My Hoover (PU 2111) is too new to need the spare belts but one day I'll be glad I thought ahead and bought this package when I bought the new Hoover. I have the spares tucked up in the hall cupboard against the day that comes to all upright vacuum cleaner owner/users, and I'll be glad I have a new belt right there instead of having to go find them in a store or online. I'm very pleased with the fact that these are genuine Hoover replacement belts, and how quickly the seller delivered.
on 2 December 2013
There's not a huge amount one can say about hoover belts really. Have replaced the broken one and the hoover is working well, so they do the job they're supposed to do, and I have a spare if I manage to suck something else up that causes the belt to break. Good value.
on 16 December 2013
First class by me to the Seller and the belts.The only faults are the hooversThey keeps breaking belts and it was brand new.The least thing it sucks up it burns the belts.These belts are not to fault.genuine belts and at a reasonable price too.Thank you sir for your fast delivery each time.l would recommend Seller!!
on 6 May 2011
Real Genuine Item
Pity these belts break so easily but with this product
at this price & delivery service greatly helps.

Hope I dont need tooooo many belts but when needed.I would not
look anywhere else

Excellant Value & good service. Received delivery promptly.
Now house floors are clean & tidy again
on 15 May 2014
As with the H20 bags; this item will fit the PU2115 model which is not listed yet for spares as it is so new. Any spares for the U3120 will fit the PU2115.

Good quality item.
on 17 February 2012
Arrived fairly quickly, excellent value and Hoover with previously poor performance now good as new. You will need the Hoover manual to show you how to fit but much cheaper than getting a new cleaner. Would use again in future.
on 16 July 2011
I've had what I believe to be the same belts from two different suppliers through Amazon and have to say they are poor quality as three of the four have broken within two months in normal use. I contacted the first supplier after the first two broke but did not even get a reply. I will take the matter up with Hoover.
on 21 September 2011
I recently bought a HOOVER PUREPOWER upright vacuum cleaner, and the belt broke after only one use. I ordered more and the next one broke after one use.
I live in France where no-one seems to use upright cleaners so found this one on Amazon France- the only upright sold.They refunded me 10 euros, but their price for 2 belts is 17,50 euros plus p and p, so I sent to Amazon UK for them.But as I said, the quality of the belts is really bad.
This is a warning to anyone thinking of buying a Hoover Purepower- order 100 belts at the same time!