5.0 out of 5 stars A faithful re-issue of the model I bought over 30 years ago
My own example of this model was bought 30+ years ago, and despite having chipped paint, has lasted remarkably well. I even have the original baddie in the ejector seat. I keep it as a treasured memento of my childhood.
Published on 4 Sep 2008 by Yellow Delaney

3.0 out of 5 stars Goldfinger mini James Bond car set
This set is good value for money and is brilliant for a beginner collecter. If not for the collector, this set is fun for young children to play with. They are well made so they will last for a long time. For the James Bond fan, these are a good boost to your collection.
Published on 26 May 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars A faithful re-issue of the model I bought over 30 years ago, 4 Sep 2008
This review is from: James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Thunderball & Figures (Toy)
However, the good condition of my toy was recently threatened when my four year old son found it, and nagged at me to give it to him. At first I managed to delay him by giving him my old Spy who Loved Me Lotus, which let's be honest is ok, but not a patch on the DB5; before long he was back, calling me a "meanie" for not giving it to him and making me feel very guilty.
The solution to the problem came with the purchase of this re-issue which I have given him instead. It is almost an exact replica of my old one (there are slight differences, but they're not worth going into). In some ways the new one is better detailed, while retaining the essential working features, ie front guns, rear protector and ejector seat complete with baddie.
So now we're both happy. He's got his, and I've still got mine. It's early days, but I'm hopeful that his will last him for 30 years, as mine has.

3.0 out of 5 stars Goldfinger mini James Bond car set, 26 May 2004
By A Customer
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Thunderball & Figures (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing at all like the toy that I had as a child, 5 Nov 2014
This review is from: James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Thunderball & Figures (Toy)
This toy is the biggest load of rubbish ever.£39.99 is a rip off.i used the ejector as soon as I took it out of the box and now I can't get the roof to stay closed.this car does NOT have tyre slashers.this is a load of rubbish, nothing at all like the toy that I had as a child.this is very cheap and nasty. A complete waste of money!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy for young children, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Thunderball & Figures (Toy)
the car does everything I wanted and more and has been a great source of entertainment I remember it back in my childhood and has been upgraded since those days 12 year olds will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun!!!, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Thunderball & Figures (Toy)
This toy James Bond db5 is brilliant!It has all the wepons and it has an ejector seat!The detail is beautiful.There are some things you have to be carefull about on the car.It comes in a nice sturdy box and it will have info about the car on the back.Before you buy this you need to see the description of the car and the size.Overall this is a great toy.I highly recommend you buy it.

James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Thunderball & Figures