5.0 out of 5 stars Solves my back problems
I originally had System 21 as a VHS tape in the early 80's!
If I use it on a regular basis I have no problems at all with my back. I go through the normal can't be bothered spells and always have to return to it to solve my thoracic and lumbar back problems.
Published 4 months ago by Aly13

1.0 out of 5 stars Sooo dated!
Published on 3 July 2011 by BexMorris

1.0 out of 5 stars Sooo dated!, 3 July 2011
This review is from: Pilates: System 21 / Shape Up for the Sun [DVD] (DVD)
I was very surprised that they even bothered to make this in to DVD - it must have originally been a VHS as it's proper ancient! Not saying that everything old is not good but I do think in the world of pilates things have moved on since the 80s so I didn't trust it. I also found the all-in-one lycra body suits off putting - much camel toe going on! I would not recomend this DVD to anyone unless they are stuck in an 80s timewarp

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves my back problems, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pilates: System 21 / Shape Up for the Sun [DVD] (DVD)
I originally had System 21 as a VHS tape in the early 80's!
It is very dated but it works well for me. I have tried other more up to date pilates DVDs but I always return to this one.
I haven't even looked at Shape up for the Sun so can't comment on that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Pilates: System 21 / Shape Up for the Sun [DVD] (DVD)
Its just what the wife has been looking for, just abit dated......but still does what she wants it to do. Thanks.