5.0 out of 5 stars Lone fence
Especially good when working alone. Set two fence posts easily then went over them afterwards with different spirit levels. Both posts absolutely perfect. Don't need to wait half a day for my mate to turn up any more!
Published 23 months ago by T. King

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job
I had 7 slotted concrete posts to put up and bought this for the job. I checked the bubble level for accuracy by using a Stabila General Construction Level and all was well. Although I had no need for the features, the hinged body is a welcome addition for polygonal posts as is the magnetic backing for steel posts or RSJ's.

My only gripe is the elasticated...
Published on 2 Dec. 2010 by Stefano

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 2 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)

My only gripe is the elasticated strap used to secure the level to the post snapped after the fourth post went in. Not a big deal but disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lone fence, 7 Jun. 2013
T. King (Northumberland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Time saver, 20 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
This is a fantastic peice of kit which makes levelling posts vertically and horizontally a quick and simple job in half the time it takes using one spirit level. Wish I had bought one years ago !

4.0 out of 5 stars Limited Use, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
I bought this when I was preparing to erect a fence constructed of wooden panels and concrete posts, My neighbour and I erected the fence expecting this post level to be very useful. Unfortunately it turned out to be of very little use to us and we found an ordinary spirit level much more convenient(it averages out a longer length of the post). I have not marked this product down too much because it is of good quality, does exactly what it says in the description and others may find it a useful tool to have but for us it was of limited use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
After breaking my original one,(smashed one of the levels) I searched around for a replacement - and found this astoundingly cheap one so purchased 2 (just in case). So when the first one cracked and broke in two, I did have a back up. No real worries there except the inconvenience of it all. But at the low cost...no real problems.So watch out and treat them with a little care as they appear to be rather brittle in the hinge area....otherwise good bit of kit and Very useful when on your own putting in fence posts...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value tool, 8 July 2013
Michael Brewer (Cumbria , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
Especially if you're putting up some fencing single-handed , this is a must-have tool - so simple to use , it makes the job many times easier ; great value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Postrite level, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
It is OK as a guide but levels need confirmed with a proper spirit level. The elastic was poor quality and was completely US after one days work

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
Worked very well - did what was expected and enabled me to get my posts all absolutely vertical without a lot of hassle and juggling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
Brilliant yoke. I bought it on a whim when buying a related item.

This turned out to be the star of the show.

Extremely accurate and easy to use.

I put up a 30ft x 6ft section of new fencing and posts on my own. I couldn't have done it without this thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep things vertical or level., 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level (DIY & Tools)
A quick way to get posts vertical, rails and steps level. Compact enough to keep in a rucksack along with the reserve tape measure, pencil and all the other essentials that don't always make it to the back of the truck when loading up.

Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level