on 11 August 2013
I bought the set for engineering work and have so far used it anywhere from building aluminium profile frames to tightening grub screws and even motorcycle maintenance.

I like the ball end design. I find myself using it less for hard-to-reach bolts and more to quickly undo screws I've already loosened.

The quality of the metal seems good. I'm not sure of how far these have been tempered but the smaller sizes seem to flex quite a bit in use. So far nothing has broken, chipped or rounded off.

The plastic holder is a different matter. The sizing feels a little inconsistent and a couple of the keys don't sit very securely in their slots but slide around. I assume this is a matter of manufacturing tolerances in the holder and not the keys. If you need a set that stays well in its holder, this may not be the best one. The printing on the holder is good and easy to read.

I now wish I had gone for a slightly bigger set. In the weeks after buying this set I've had to deal with screws and bolts with heads both bigger and smaller than what's included in the set.
on 27 April 2004
What a great product that should last a life time, all well made and in ahandy case.
Each key has a Ball end for tightening them awkward toreach bolt heads.
Great product well worth it !!
on 23 April 2014
I don't need Hex keys often hence I bought a cheap set. You get what you pay for with tools and this is very true with this product. First use showed just how cheap these are, I'd suggest NOT buying these as they will round off quickly and become useless.

Pay a bit more and get a better product, not really up to Draper standards but I do acknowledge they cater for the lower quality end of the market so no real surprise with finding these aren't up to much.
Better luck next time!
on 27 April 2004
A great product that should last a life time, a good holder for the keysand rounded ball ends for those hard to reach bolt heads !!
on 14 May 2014
Everything I needed. I am using them to adjust bass drum pedals for drumkits and anything else that needs adjusting. The blue holder is quite handy for easy storage.
on 3 June 2014
Good strong equipment used to tighten bars supporting a bed.

A good range of sizes for most applications in the house.
on 20 May 2014
Great set of keys, strong, sturdy and all kept together neatly with a case so that you can find them in your tool box easily
on 31 May 2014
Bought these for the extra leverage and ball end which makes for easier use when working on motorcycles a goobuy
on 12 January 2013
After putting up with a mish-mash of inferior quality hex keys for years this is a worthy investment. Though you can buy cheaper, these are excellent quality and certainly are strong enough to tighten up grub screws tightly without burring the ends of the keys, something that has happen regularly with cheaper hex keys.
on 11 December 2012
I needed a set of these to undo a casing on the electric hoist in our bathroom. Once access was gained I soon had it working again. These Hexagon Keys are top quality and the storage case is a great idea.