5.0 out of 5 stars Draper Impact Screwdriver
I recently attempted to start doing some work on my Kawasaki ZZR600. I was using a normal screwdriver and the screw started to round. This was the first screw as well to add to my frustration. I stopped rounding the screw and looked up some ways of getting the screw out. I heard that the impact screwdriver could be the answer i was looking for. I took a risk and bought...
Published on 9 Aug 2010 by Sy

3.0 out of 5 stars meaty
purchased to remove stubborn screws covered in paint from door hinges , its a decent enough tool , feels robust and does the job with ease ,the only criticism is that some of the bits are a bit big and i dont have a use for them , the phillips bits are a useful size , the flat bits ok but had to grind one down to fit the screw slot , star bits are too big for my use but...
Published on 2 Nov 2010 by Mr. J. Fulton

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper Expert 22322 12-Piece Impact Screwdriver Set, 9 April 2011
This review is from: Draper Expert 22322 12-Piece Impact Screwdriver Set (DIY & Tools)
Perfect for job. Good value with bits and case included. Never used one before but neighbour who worked in mechanics garage said it was well built.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality product but dodgy case!, 29 Mar 2010
A. R. Sullivan (Dagenham, Essex UK) - See all my reviews
A very well made driver with quality bits and a good weighty feel. Only one criticism - the case is made from very thin tin and is razor sharp, so you need to be careful with it. It's also a very tight fit, but that's OK, as nothing can roll about whilst inside.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, 29 July 2012
This is my first impact screwdriver. I have never use any before so I'm not an expert in this subject. I have tried to unscrew a couple of screw, which ware not rusty, but i think there was some old paint. At the beginning this screwdriver was set to the right direction so i have to change the settings to ''unscrew'' what was not easy.
After few punch with hammer the plastic handle start to slide off the base. Of course it is better to use this item than the standard screw driver to hit the stocked bolts but this is the only good things i can say about this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars This unsticks any screw it fits, 26 Jun 2013
Had a problem with stubborn screws in my french doors. Just put this baby to the test and it was no contest. The screws moved with no bother. Worth every penny. Just trying to work out how to get smaller bits to fit.

Had this about 6 months when I wanted to shift some more screws. Guess what, the ring that changes the direction the bit turns when the driver is struck wouldn't go to extract. Was even more disappointed when I returned the item and the seller did not refund my postage - for an item that was faulty. I think this is disgraceful. Perhaps I should think twice about ordering from them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China!, 9 Jan 2013
I bought this for my son, so cannot comment directly on this model, but i have an original one from the early eighties, and it has worked faultlessly. Three stars due to being made in china.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, case design could be better, 23 Dec 2012
I bought this to remove the holding screw from some disc brake rotors. The tool worked perfectly, with little effort required, and seemed quite safe to use. The bits are quite well sized for larger jobs.

The case design could be improved, the bits get in the way when closing.

Note - to reverse just push in then turn.

2.0 out of 5 stars Impact screwdriver, 9 Aug 2010
Hi,
I feel I cannot comment on performance of this item as the one I received was faulty.
I am waiting for a new driver to be sent. As soon as the replacement item arrives I will leave my review.
Frances

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Used Yet, 29 Mar 2010
K. Robertson - See all my reviews
Item arrived as and when expected. Not used the item yet so cannot comment on its quality/usability etc..