Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Style Name: Mini Spanner 10pcChange

on 12 March 2013
Very pleased. I had a valve on the boiler whose lever developed plastic fatigue and dropped off. No fine pliers,small sockets, wrenches etc would do, but this small sized set did the trick immediately. Saved £60 on heating engineer call out.The spanner are well made precision articles unlikely to twist.
on 11 June 2010
I bought these great spanners to carry in my tool kit in the boot of my classic car they're neat and good for those little jobs you need to do, especially when the car gives up at the side of the road.

Well made, and ideal for those little jobs on the car.
on 23 February 2013
These are a valuable addition to my toolbox.As a boiler technician, I find these particularly useful for working in small places and making adjustments to things. Wouldn't be without them.
on 17 April 2011
My only criticism of this product would be the packaging, when you open and dispose of it, you are left wondering where to put 10 spanners, a nice storage wallet would have been perfect. No complaints about the product though, each spanner is clearly marked with AF size and they are very heavily chromed and beautifully polished. Should last a life-time, and what a bargain.
33 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2013
A great selection of spanners for those smallet nuts and bolts - I cant see you would be missing any sizes in the smaller range. Probably not made of the best quality for heavy and continued use, but a 'must have' set for those occaisional small nuts. I have a simliar set in Imperail sizes - it has lasted years, and really useful when you need it.
on 14 January 2013
I noticed these on sale so grabbed a set, so no nut too small now

Being Draper they are nicely finished and well made

Prompt and efficient delivery
on 28 August 2013
I find these small spanners ideal for me - I am a model maker. Average quality - but very cheap. They do what I ask them to do. Well done.
on 22 May 2013
Something I have intended to acquire for years. No more need to use the wrong tool for small bolt for the job. Well priced and made.
on 12 April 2013
Got this just to have in case of emergency so haven't used them yet so only gave a 4.

Came as described in specified time.
on 6 February 2013
quick deliv got this small size set of spanners to make up a full set with a set of silverline, and they are draper say no more.