on 4 July 2012
This volume contains four shorts relating to Ollie's love life and marriage.

The first short is where Ollie is rejected by his love Jean Harlow and he and Laurel decide to join the foreign legion.

Second short features Ollie trying to elope with James Finlayson's daughter. The highlight is when Ollie and his much overweight wife-to-be try to fit into a small car to run away.

Third short features Ollie calling his reliable friend Laurel to help him clean the mess he made the previous night from a wild party before his wife comes home.

Fourth short has Ollie about to get married and Laurel shows up with an addictive puzzle as a present to him. Soon everyone including Ollie himself get down to solving the puzzle while Ollie's bride is waiting for him!

Overall a great collection of funny shorts.
on 23 May 2011
I've watched this volume, all the 4 sketches are found on the disk. It's very enjoyable, this is comedy and I enjoy it, it is not like in modern "comedy" with which I never find myself amused. These 4 sketches made me laugh, they made 2 days more happier for me. If I recommend it? Absolutely, you can enjoy a few minutes of comedy a few minutes by day. The children will be more impressed by it though :)
on 3 June 2013
Box in great condition and disc in great condition but they ruined it by putting a coloured version with the black and white version.
When you choose which episode you want to watch you have a choice either the original black and white or colour. (It's up to you)
on 3 February 2010
Fantastic - could watch 'em all day long. And no swearing - how refreshing. I would definitely recommend this DVD for young and old alike
on 25 February 2013
I am a confirmed fan of the boys and don't even mind the colorized versions that have been made available on the D.V.D. One small grumble, I found that the booklet with information about release dates i.e. 1932. 1934. was missing from the D.V.D. otherwise a quality presentation.
RMM.
on 14 April 2013
I bought this dvd as these are the most memorable shorts for me and they are just as I remembered from years gone by when we used to get regular screenings of Laurel and Hardy on TV. Totally brilliant and I'm sure I'll watch them time and again.
on 2 June 2014
I bought this because of 'Me and My Pal.' I think this is great. I've seen it many times before but it still makes me laugh out loud. THe other stories on the DVD are great too. Just what I wanted. Super fast delivery too.
on 14 August 2013
Pleased with this DVD. As usual, silly comedy, slapstick fun. If you want the type of film, that you don't have to think too much about, this is it. As I said, silly fun, but funny non the less.
on 1 September 2014
Bought two copies of two volumes one each for my Son and Daughter as they had fond memories of a couple of episodes one on each of the volumes. They were both delighted!
on 27 December 2013
This genius pair continue to amuse with their antics -- their slapstick humour never dates, and is as funny today as it was more than half a century ago !! Bravo!!.