5.0 out of 5 stars just joyful!
Published on 2 Feb 2005 by Mrs. J. A. Skelton

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
This is quite a good little dvd. The puppet shows appeal to the very young child and the songs and rhymes are catchy and easy to pick up.

Nothing ground breaking or wildly different from the other titles so only the 3 stars from me.

Published on 22 Mar 2007 by smith smythe

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Mar 2007
smith smythe (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)

I own 10 discs ( bought in a set ) and can say I would still buy this one if it wasn't in the set or got damaged, but you do not need "neighbourhood animals" as well, it's not as good and is too similar to this one. Out of the two buy this title.

5.0 out of 5 stars just joyful!, 2 Feb 2005
Mrs. J. A. Skelton "ijmeister" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)
Another winner from Baby Einstein, with delightful music, both classical and singalong. My toddler has giggled and gazed in wonder at the variety of animals shown in quickly-changing video clips so as to hold their attention. It's a fantastic opportunity to sit with a toddler and name the creatures or talk about what they're doing - or even just to keep a little one still for some rest time! The clips of animal-themed toys, puppets, and of children dressed in animal costumes are pure innocent fun. If your children know and love Baby Einstein already then this won't disappoint, though it probably suits 18 months and up rather than younger babies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein - World Of Animals, 27 Sep 2005
By A Customer
I purchased World Of Animals on the strength of my sons experience with Baby Neptune. My child is 9 months old and never sits still, so I was stunned when he plonked himself down on the first playing of Neptune, and didn't move until it was over. World of Animals has a similar impact so I will be adding more of these titles to his collection shortly.
The combination of real life animal footage, puppet role plays, brightly coloured themed toys, dressed up children, and relaxing music is wonderfully engaging and a great way to calm your child.
I am not a fan of all the imagery used, the cartoon animals wear silly clothing and some of the toys are not 'tasteful'. I also felt the range of animals explored could have been better, but my child is captivated, which speaks for itself.
Baby Neptune gets top marks and is definitely his favourite, but World Of Animals is a good alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1 year old neice loves this!!!, 6 Aug 2006
Mr. Stuart J. Mcadams "pineconeguy" (Chichester, West Sussex U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my 1 year old neice and she loves it. She is mesmorised by it and the first time she watched it tried to say the word 'turtle' after seeing it on the screen (although it was more like 'turt...' but still impressive! I don't think it is trying to do anything other than try to get the kids attention and repeat things so that they can learn about the names of animals. For 20 minutes, my neice is quiet and entertained and that is just enough time in the morning to grab breakfast so it's all good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars You Have to buy this one!, 4 Feb 2005
By A Customer
I play this video every time I need some peace and quiet. Our 15 month old son watches in awe, and also laughs at some of the insects! He seems to have learned a lot from it - about animals that we don't see every day.
The video goes through all the animals, dividing them into house pets, animals in the garden, animals on the farm etc. the music is lovely, and the visuals are photos, puppets, children and toys.
I am sure he will be watching it for at least another year or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein - the best for small children!, 13 Dec 2009
Mary Griffin (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)
Our little grand-daughter, aged two, is a Baby Einstein expert and has many of the dvd's but her favourite by far is World Animals - it captures the imagination and is beautifully filmed. Each animal is introduced as cartoon, real life image, toy and music to enhance. She has five different Baby Einstein dvd's and will ask for each at different times but World Animals is the one we most watch.
I love this dvd - the images, the music, the funny side of it all. Animals sharing and caring, playing tricks on each other, being caring towards each other - super dvd as are all the Baby Einstein products.
I do not approve of tv for children but I make an absolute exception when it comes to Baby Einstein. The dvd's are interesting, educational, fun, and never upset or disturb the child. Highly recommended!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 27 April 2010
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this as I already have numbers nursery which is really good. I have to agree with Chantelle Taylor's 2* review, the dvd's a bit all over the place and I don't really understand baby einstein's theory behind a monkey coming on the screen making another animals noise - maybe this is better for oder children but my 18month old is not impressed and this dvd has not held his interest for more than 5 minutes, he's off doing something else whereas he's captivated start to finish on the numbers nursery.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best, 19 Jun 2007
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)
A great selection of animals with a good variation between the real thing and animation-my grandaughter loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter's birthday gift, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)
Part of grandaughter's birthday gift, very well received, 2 year old loved it....will look forward to playing the DVD many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter in law seemed to love this, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] (DVD)
for the twins (aged nearly 18 months)!

These are meant to be soothing and developmental for babies and so I bought them for my daughter in law.

Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD]
Baby Einstein - World Animals [DVD] by Baby Einstein (DVD - 2004)
Used & New from: £7.89