Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 2 March 2004
Epson are known for their high quality printers. I just wish I'd checked amazon first as i paid £12 more. I have found compatable cartridges at britink £3 cheaper.This is quite a lot when you need to change all 6.
on 12 June 2004
I make a calendar every year, using my own photos and digital images, and I know from bitter experience that 'compatibles' do not do the job to the quality I want.
But quality comes at a price, and the R300 runs through the tank in no time if you are filling 12 x A4!
So the fifth star is not for Epson, its for Amazon.
Thanks guys!
on 12 September 2007
Whilst not delivered in the latest seahorse retail box packaging. It is supplied in an original EPSON branded shrink packaging, contained in protective plastic retail bubble style plastic packaging. I haven't yet installed the cartridge but I'm satisfied with its authenticity. I must admit to being somewhat sceptical at first as this price matches that of many compatibles.(Even allowing for the highish P&P rates) Placing a multiple order gives you a better deal still of course! My compliments on an excellent service having received my order promptly within 2 working days. I will certainly use this supplier again.
on 29 October 2009
This pack is exactly what I ordered and wanted. Original Epson Inks at the cheapest price I have found.
on 13 January 2009
Look at the product details. As usual we r being ripped off with ink. They cannot even be honest about the quantity of ink in the thing. Its time the law did something about these people.
66 comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 June 2011
The packaging is very slightly different to the one it replaced, but it looks identical otherwise. Little worried when I installed it as the printer banded, but as it hadn't been used for a while I took all the cartridges out, shook them vigorously, and put them back. Now it works very well. For a very cheap printer it boxes way above its weight. Well done Epson, and well done for supplying this ink at such a low price.
The only very minor criticism I could levy is that it took a while for it to arrive; but as you are advised of this at the time of ordering, I'm certainly not complaining. All you need to do is plan ahead!
on 19 December 2012
A good price for a quality ink cartridge. My Epson printer continues to function well but doesn't like compatible cartridges so it's good to be able to source genuine replacements without paying the earth for them.
on 8 March 2013
It's the manufacturers ink. What more can you say? I once bought a load of cheap replacement inks which worked fine for while but just when i thought my printer was failing I put in a set of Epson inks and it magically came back to life. So they really do make a difference. They are ridiculously expensive though.
on 24 October 2012
The Epson black cartridge number T0481 is tough to find on the high street so bought the product online for the first time. It arrived in excellent time and was exactly as described. I would have no hesitation in buying from this company again.
on 5 September 2011
The cartridge arrived fast, in good conditions and in the original packaging. The only aspect about this product is that it has little ink, because the cartridge is very small. If you buy a new printer beware of the ink quantity and consumption.