on 30 March 2009
Nothing wrong with cylinders but they should be supplied with a variety of connectors. As it is I cannot fill the Chefs blowtorch that I purchased at the same time.
on 5 January 2009
When one buys a butane gas can, one expects exactly it. And that's what it is.

I use it to refill my kitchen torch (for crème brûlée) and candle lighter. Works perfectly.
on 1 May 2010
fuel ok but nozzle is flimsy - be prepared to have butane leak on you!
on 22 April 2013
Not worth buying. Despite seeming to be a decent fit for the item I was filling, I got Butane all over my hands. I'm just glad I chose to try using it over the sink!
on 20 January 2010
No complaints about this whatsoever - filling method is self-evident and simple, the gas seems to work and it was delivered cheaply, cheerfully and quickly.
on 8 January 2010
Just what it said, just what I wanted and it arrived very promptly to my front door. Why go shopping in the masses?
on 19 May 2011
Had difficulty buying fuel locally for cook's blow torch. Ordered this, it was delivered promptly and is just the job!
on 21 January 2015
Fills up kitchen lighter and blowtorch, has plenty of fluid so lasts for a long time.
on 29 March 2013
I bought this gas for a Kitchen Craft Blowtorch, as recommended.
It was easy to use, fitted the Blowtorch perfectly, no adapter necessary.
Can was 20% extra free, so well pleased.
I would recommend this product.
on 28 August 2013
Product was received in the post in good condition, I am very pleased with the product and would recommend the product to a friend or family member.