on 21 March 2013
Hello, i really really really really like egg cups. this one is especially nice. when i eat eggs i think about this egg cup and sometimes i even use it. sometimes i even leave my egg shell in the other cup when I've eaten one egg. also my sisters are siamese twins so it reminds me of them! :) also you can put olive pips in the egg cup at a dinner party or a casual drinks party. or a kid's birthday party if you lay out some olives for the mums and dads when they drop off/collect their kids. great product :)
on 16 January 2015
I have had these egg cups for 1.5 years now and they look as good as new and have had so many complements on them! They are both stylish and practical and even make my eggs seem tastier. I look forward to eating my eggs in them every morning and having them on show! Sometimes I think they should also produce triple egg cups, but that's just me being greedy! Top marks all round!
on 31 July 2009
When I was a very small child my mother tried to feed me a boiled egg. I turned my nose up at it and (apparently) spat egg out when she managed to get some in my mouth. I have never had a boiled egg from that day onwards until a few months ago when for some unknown reason I decided to boil myself an egg. It was lovely but I had no egg cups in the house. I bought the double egg cup for obvious reasons (it holds 2 eggs) and use it for lunch at least 2 or 3 times a week. Excellent value, am very pleased, both with the egg cup and myself.
on 29 May 2010
Wow! I love this egg cup. I'm not one for taking my first egg out of the cup and burning my fingers putting the second egg in so this is perfect! Medium size eggs sit nice and low in the cups which make them really stable to whack and crack open. No wobbling here. The cup also stays pretty stable on a plate too due to its wide base.
on 1 February 2010
This is great fun , when you have a friend to eat an egg with. You each get an egg each. Sometimes, its tricky because the eggs can be the same size and shape, so you and your frined can get confused as to which egg is yours and which is their egg.

Or, if you don't have a friend to have a egg with, you can just eat two!

bye.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2011
Got this for my husband, who when he eats boiled eggs, invariably has two. The eggcup was much bigger than expected, quite a solid piece. My husband really likes it - nice and plain, decent enough porcelain and it washes beautifully in the dishwasher.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 December 2010
Good weight and even bigger and sturdier than expected compared to the product picture: the base is very wide, so these will never topple over. Lovely gloss finish. Seems to take a good (nay, free) range of egg sizes.

Close inspection by the hyper-critical may reveal the odd pin-prick in the glaze or a slight (or shall we say natural) deviation from millimetre precision: but I have to say that while I buy a lot off stuff and a wide variety of it, I've rarely if ever been so thrilled and delighted -- no, really, embarrassing isn't it! Oh, go on then: I'm eggstatic.

Excellently protected too, went fine through the international post. At this price it would be wholely unreasonable to ask for more, and if you want a double egg cup, or more, I suggest that this is the one for you.
on 31 December 2012
I bought these as we always have 2 boiled eggs, they arrived promptly and look good but they are hollow so if any yolk dripped down into the bottom it would be almost impossible to clean. Small factor really, otherwise great egg cups!
on 11 September 2013
Exactly what was required. We were fed up having two boiled eggs but one would be hard by the time we got to eat it so these double egg cups are great. Pop the tops off both eggs and dip bread while both are still runny. Great
VINE VOICEon 7 July 2013
If know you could wax lyrical about an egg cup, then this would be the one.

It's a good quality, stylish holder for those like my husband who prefer two eggs for breakfast on a Sunday.

Lovely!