5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Creme Brulee Kit
Product was received in the post in good condition, I am very pleased with the product and would recommend the product to a friend or family member.
Published 21 months ago by Christopher C. Brooker

1.0 out of 5 stars find a better one!
When I came to wrap the item, admittedly some weeks after it had arrived (I didn't check it and should have done!) the enclosed dishes had been broken in transit as they were not sufficiently packaged. Less than twelve months on, the second time we used the torch it stopped working as the adjustable screw at the top had melted inside with the heat.
Find a better one...
Published on 23 Sept. 2009 by D. S. Reeves

1.0 out of 5 stars find a better one!, 23 Sept. 2009
D. S. Reeves - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft CrÃ..me Brulee Gift Set, Blowtorch, 4 Ramekins (Kitchen & Home)
Find a better one to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Creme Brulee Kit, 28 Aug. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Neutral, 10 Aug. 2009
Ordered item as a Gift just to be told a couple days later that it was not in stock. Refund issued. So I was not happy. The item should not have been listed it if it was not available. Can not comment on the item itself because I did not receive it.