5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Master Class 18cm Non-Stick Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased this cake pan in June this year and it is one of the best tins I have ever had. It is very solid feeling, a bit heavier than the normal pans and the non-stick is just that. After numerous uses it just needs a quick wash up and it is as good as new again. I have bought a couple of different sizes as I was so pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations, 29 Oct. 2012
Since I have purchased this pan, I have used it a lot of times and the results are perfect each time. It is very easy to clean and the non-stick coating, is of the finest quality. I would recommend it to everyone. Besides I have bought many other kitchen pans and other utensils from Master Class as they produce heavy duty materials that will last for ages. My compliments to Master Class and Amazon for their first-class service. Well done and keep up the good work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but the variable weight between tin sizes is unsatisfactory., 30 Mar. 2015
The variable weight of these tins makes no sense! I bought the 8" and 10" round tins in August 2013 for my daughter's 3 tier wedding cake as I already had one other tin I could use. I've since bought the 6", 7" and 9" tins but sent the 7" back as it was much lighter. I am going to re-order it as it is a couple of months since I returned it and I am hoping the next one I order will be a heavier quality. Today I have weighed all the tins I have and this is the strange result. 6"- 488g, 8" = 461g, 9" - 892g, 10" - 1020g. I am now wishing I had returned the 8" tin, but as I only had the 10" to compare it with at the time I didn't realise the disparity of the weights between each tin size. I am not sure if different stockists have different qualities, because the tins did come from different stockists. Very strange, and annoying to have to return one when I expected them all to be the same heavy quality, which they should have been.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are Master Class, 18 Jan. 2014
J. O'Regan "Mr. Patch" (Near Leeds, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
My wife loves this range of baking products , she says that the quality is superb and now she will buy nothing else. Even her baking trays and roasting dishes must be Master Class.. They are superb quality and you can tell that they will last years and years. We certainly recommend all there products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality baking tins, 19 Aug. 2013
These tins are excellent, heavy duty tins ensuring the cakes cook evenly, thinner tins burn the cake or part cook. The Master Class range are hard wearing and have a long guarantee. Definitely recommend this range of bakeware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 10 April 2013
Mr. K. J. Alexander "Archaeology Addict" (Anglesey, North Wales) - See all my reviews
All Master Class baking pans are excellent value. I have changed all the tins and trays recently after taking up baking. I have not regretted buying these heavy based products. The baked cakes etc. just slip out when they emerge from the oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Non-Stick Loose Base Deep Cake Pan- Round 18 cm, 4 Jan. 2013
Superb service, great product. Would recommend to anyone who seeks quality. Made from very solid metal and this will ensure even baking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cake pan., 2 Jun. 2014
J. Genge Kennedy (Dorset. U.K.) - See all my reviews
I will be changing all my other size pans for Master Class ones. These are really non stick and cakes come out so easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but returned as was too small for my ..., 30 Aug. 2014
Great quality but returned as was too small for my needs . I have the 30cm version and this worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
Really pleased with the cake tins, really good quality and heavy base.