on 29 July 2013
Bought this to go with the cafetiere mug I bought off here so that I could have a proper cup of coffee without paying the price in the canteen. Perfect for measuring the right amount of coffee out of bag then clips the bag shut to keep it fresh. Just keep your fingersout of the way of the clip as the points are sharp and its a strong spring.
on 8 November 2013
I have a bag of ground coffee and a mug with an in-built coffee press. This little gadget is ideal and means you're not juggling clips and spoons, coffee and a mug and it looks stylish too. The clip is really strong and keeps the coffee fresh for ages. I've bought a few for friends and colleagues and they've gone down a treat.
on 5 September 2014
This is an excellent product, well made and nicely finished. The gripper for closing the coffee bag is perfect and is strong enough to keep the bag sealed. The spoon measure is also the right size and is ideal. All in all a good purchase and a good price, looks as if it will give years of service.
on 4 May 2015
I've bought a few of these because they work so well. It keeps the coffee fresher by clipping the bag closed, and is the perfect measurement. I've used mine everyday and it's functioning perfectly. Had a few people at work ask me where I got it because they wanted one of their own.
This sits attached to the coffee bag and goes straight into the fridge. Because it is only used for coffee, it doesn't need washing every day. Very convenient.
It's strong enough to seal the bag and easy enough to open. Very satisfied
on 25 June 2015
Love this coffee measure - as it clips over the opened coffee bag so no need to decant the coffee into a storage jar. Excellent quality. Just one of those things I love because I actually use it! Excellent service by the seller too.
on 29 May 2011
This has proven to be a most popular item in our office, combining an accurate measure and clip for the coffee bag it simply wins on all fronts. A great gift for any coffee junkie who needs their fix on a daily basis. Recommended
on 30 June 2013
its easy to use
clips the coffee bag after use
measures the coffe for one cup! rather than guessing.
only downside you have to wipe the spoon clean with dry kitchen roll as some coffee sticks but handy little item!
on 19 March 2014
what a lovely piece of kit, very well made and feels so solid, am very happy with my purchase and delivery was with in a couple od days, Amazon is the place to buy your stuff off of, best prices and rapid delivery,
on 20 April 2014
Any roast & ground coffee drinker needs one. Annoyingly it is slightly too long to fit in my coffee tin when fitted to a bag (by about an inch), but I guess that's my fault, not the measure / clip's fault.