TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 January 2011
I bought this for the butterflies, so was not disappointed. They are a nice size for a necklace, or bold earrings from metal or polymer clay. However the flowers are more like weird multi pointed stars. I may still use them, but not as flowers!
on 27 February 2011
The cookie cutters come in a metal box with a window on top. The box is 5,5inches, fits in my palm. Flowers do have a weird shape but the butterflies compensate. For the price it's perfect, box is very useful. Recommend
on 24 October 2010
Beautifully presented in little box with butterfly and flower pictures. They are quite small however so be careful when baking the cookies not to burn them.
on 29 January 2013
Was expecting this product to be bigger, biscuits are very,very small, not even a mouthful. Probably why it was such a good price.
on 25 March 2011
Fantastic for cutting coloured sugar paste shapes for cup cakes. Flowers a bit funky, but look good with coloured icing middles. I was proud of my cupcakes
on 11 February 2012
They came quickly and were as expected. I like the fact that there are quite a few butterflys to choose from. My niece loved them and I hard them to decorate her birthday cake which made it fantastic easy. They will also double up as small biscuit cutters and that's what I'm planning to use them for next.
on 9 January 2013
I ordered this item as I use sugarpaste a lot and was bored of the classic butterfly shapes you can buy from shops etc. Great variety of shapes and very sturdy. Easily kept clean and kept together in the see through tim.
Great price and product,
on 12 September 2011
A very quick delivery service and arrived in enough time for me and my friends two girls and various family members to make the butterflies and then hand paint them to put on my daughters 18th birthday cake as decorations thankyou so much
on 28 February 2012
Overall I was pleased with the cutters and used them to cut butterflies out of ready roll icing for my daughters birthday cake. As previously commented the flower cutters are a little odd shaped.
on 5 September 2013
Lovely set with butterflies and flowers. Only complaint is that where the edges meet it is not smooth but one layer on the other which gives an irregular edge and spoils the look of the cut out.