5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful in the office
I always shied away from eating oranges at work due to the mess I would make while peeling them. I had a reasonable knife technique but peeling was a long drawn out affair.

Published on 19 Nov. 2010 by Cole Trickle

3.0 out of 5 stars Big oranges, little oranges
These little peelers are a great simple idea, for medium sized oranges that is. I tried to use one on a big orange, grapefruit size, but the pith was just that fraction too thick for it to cope with. No matter how hard I press it simply won't cut deep enough, which results in a very poor peeling experience.

Feel bad to only rate it three stars, because as I...
Published on 15 Feb. 2012 by Amps

3.0 out of 5 stars Big oranges, little oranges, 15 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)

Feel bad to only rate it three stars, because as I said, the tool works great, but just not on big oranges with a thick pith.

3.0 out of 5 stars bit small, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
I like the simplicity of this item tho I would have preferred them to be a bit bigger & more easy to grip. They are fine for small oranges but not so good for the large naval variety

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful in the office, 19 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)

A colleague had one of these and swore by it so I decided to take the plunge. The delivery was next day despite opting for the free super saver delivery and they arrived in great condition.

The peelers themselves are fantastic, when coupled with a good quality orange they make light work of most peeling tasks. I am yet to master the two peeler technique though. I guess this is something that I can look forward to as I become a more experienced user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peeling oranges made easy., 22 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent small tool for peeling oranges at a value for money price. Robust design that continues to work without deterioration in performance unlike others I have tried.First rate delivery service from the supplier to cap it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars a blast from the past, 25 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
These were used very easily by my children when they were small and lasted years They are now going to use with their children Also my sister has arthritis but can use these very easily

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 2 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
I really enjoyed oranges but it was a night mare to peel them I seen these and what a brilliant idea it literately took me seconds to peel my orange no mess or peel under my finger nails and no juice everywhere trying to get the peel off if you like oranges these are a must for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it - you will love it :), 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
This fab little item helps you peel an orange quickly and with ease with minimum of mess - perfect for office/school. Well priced, great useful item. One of those things you don't realise how much you will love and will use until you have one. I used to have something similar in my lunch box as a child and forgot about. Saw this when ordering other bits and just popped it on end of order. Now 1 permanently sits on my desk at work and the other lives in the kitchen draw, both used daily. Could I live a happy fulfilling life with out this? Yes of course! Would I miss it if I didn't have it? 100% yes! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for someone who is a nail biter, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
These are fantastic I bite my nails so it is very hard for me to peel oranges so I do not normally buy them that is until I saw this product. I used it this morning and it cuts through the orange perfectly. Very fast delivery and great value for 2

4.0 out of 5 stars orange peeler, 23 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
i got this peeler for my sister who has arthritis in her hands. she finds it very hard to peel . she found this peeler great i am so glad i was able to help her

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little gadget, 10 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent little gadget - now keep at work in my desk and it enables me to peel an orange at lunchtime without getting sticky. Great value for money.

Kitchen Craft Orange Peelers- set of two